Real World : Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real World : Austin

What do you guys who watch the show think of this season? I don't watch much television but this show really does intrigue me.

I feel bad for Danny on the show. The first week he's there, he gets clocked and has to get surgery. Then he's not able to go out for weeks after not. Then on valentines day when he has a very nice date lined up, his father lets him know his mother died. He's supposed to go on the show to have fun and such.. he seems like a chill dude too.

Melinda is just smokin' hot.. simple as that.

Lacey is weird, hit, and can't take the blame.

Neighmeigh (I'll fix the spelling later) is the guy always there when you need someone to talk to.. seems cool.

Wes.. just a party guy.

Johanna.. smoking hot also but that lazy eye of hers kills it.

Umm.. I forget the last girls name? The military girl. I give her credit for being in the military but not for bragging that she was in Iraq. Sorry girl, but thousands of other people have been there too..

I think this season is better than all the other ones I've seen.. but the San Diego does come close.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

yeah i wanted to watch this season because of the chick from iraq.....yo i can tell she was a barracks whore...not saying in have experience with any of them.. ....i dont like to brag about being in iraq but if someone ask's i tell them...im not gonna say im better than you because i was there..just doing my job just like every other average joe ...havent really watched the show but my gf doesnt like the army chick because of that reason.

Comment

i like this season a lot...i feel pretty bad for danny, becaose of his mother and his situation and so on. Melinda is just smoking hot...and the others just seem to be generic real world cast material. Personally, i still love the real world san diego, because it seemed like they had the best chemistry together and frankie just made it a wild time.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

It's very cool watching a show that was filmed in the same city in which you live in.

I find myself saying...ah I've been there.

Comment

yea the show is pretty entertaining.....this is actually the first season i sat down to watch....melinda is very hot(as stated above) and i usually dont get into these reality shows, but anymore they are growing on me!

gotta wait a weeek to see what happens next......

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
            It's very cool watching a show that was filmed in the same city in which you live in.

I find myself saying...ah I've been there.
            Did you ever see them around the town when they were still casting it? I would try to find them just to see how many camera men there really are each time they go out as a group.

Comment

ive seen most of the episodes.. it is pretty cool to see them walking around places and going to places ive been and such..

i saw them soooooo many times downtown.. they went to a lot of the same places i go to but i was usually at treasure island when i saw em.. the usually walked around with like 2 camera guys, a guy with extra light, i think a sound guy (might have been the same light guy), the chick with the waivers to sign to be on tv, and like 2 cops..

what i couldnt stand was when i saw people yelling out "real world sucks" and flicking off the cameras and such.. that gives a great impression of austin..

Comment

Well, those were just some dumbass students, they're everywhere. I know that if you showed up on camera you would need to sign a waiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice

what i couldnt stand was when i saw people yelling out "real world sucks" and flicking off the cameras and such.. that gives a great impression of austin..
                  I saw a show on MTV talking about the Real World in general, and I guess that happens everywhere that they go. It's not just a localized thing.

I'd do so bad on that show it wouldn't even be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                    Well, those were just some dumbass students, they're everywhere. I know that if you showed up on camera you would need to sign a waiver.
                    yeah, i know.. but its just the fact that they actually went to the trouble of doing it.. i mean shit, austin is already getting more and more well known and this has and will help out the city a bit..

then again, i ALSO couldnt stand the fuckers that went downtown only to follow those fuckers around.. thats pretty damn sad.. they had just left treasure island one time when i was heading in.. a little later, i saw some older middle age fuckers looking around inside and one said "here it is.. this is where the real world is.. we need to get inside".. i wanted to say "youre ***, they already left you morons"..

Comment

haha...thats awesome...i wish they would do somthing like that in ohio! i would be a fly on the wall!

Comment

lol....Ohio?!

Comment

i'm sending a submission tape to the real world. i think it would be an interesting experience.. what do i have to lose?

Comment

If I were to get a lil bit of fame and some free rent, I would party like Rick James.........bitch. You would only find my ass in the uncensored version of the real world. Im waiting for the real world when they get the real people together. It seems they hunt down a certain class of people only, 19-23 preppy/emo/rocker and that kind of sucks, oh and lets not forget the ***/bi person they throw in the mix. And really most of them come off very fake. The first real world was cool and then it when down hill from there IMO. A good 80% of the people they put on that show are spoiled little brats now days anywho. ex. "Oh no! we have to go to work. I don't want to work here. Let's quit. I only have 50 bucks to last me a week. How can I party on that?"
                            my ride

Comment

I like Lacey. She's prob. the smartest girl on the show...Melinda's pretty hot though I guess but I'd rather talk to Lacey (the dark haired chick right?)...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X