X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you consider...

dating a person of the opposite race?

why.why not?

ive found it that many peopel prefer only one type of race. not necessarily racism but still..i dont get why

Originally posted by DhN
    dating a person of the opposite race?

why.why not?

ive found it that many peopel prefer only one type of race. not necessarily racism but still..i dont get why
    Wow...your really opening up a big discussion. YOu better be ready for all different types of responses.

Back to your question, YES I would date someone of my opposite race. You never said anything about marrying. That would be different. As far as dating, whatever makes me happy. Its all about that. Color don't mean shit. Race don't mean shit. Its all about being happy. You can go on and on about this. I'm PuertoRican, I want to marry a PuertoRican. Why? Because my life would be easier as far as food, language, and same culture. I've had other race girls but when I bring them home and we decide to have a family gathering, they would just sit there staring at the ceiling because they didn't know the language. Shit like that makes it hard, not impossible. I'll say it again, WHATEVER makes me feel good and makes me happy.

Comment

what the hell is an "opposite race"??.. do you simply mean "another" race?.. if so, yes, of course i would..

Comment

yeah but dating and banging are two different things. i prefer asians. had one for about 4-5 years. they are fun in bed. or was it just her, cause i have no comparisons. for now i prefer to date my hand.
        allways know when its going for my cash.
        never has a headache
        never have to take out on the town
        and allways willing to satisfy me when ever.

Comment

dude./.u kno what i mean..other race..other ethnicity..other color...i was thinknig opposite sex tho..anyway yeh i want a deep discussion or w/e..i want varied opinions cuz i was in a discussion like this with a few girls...one jus said she doesnt find black men attractive..cocouldnt give me a real reason why tho

Comment

.cocouldnt
            ha you studddereddd funny. just kiddin.

Comment

i would, but my mom would go nuts....

-she has no reason too, shes mexican and married a white guy-

my mom wants me to fall in love and marry a latin woman, ideally Mexican. But shes fine as long as its in the same ball park.

ill date any woman unless shes a bitch.

I dated a black girl. No big deal. But she was sophisticated (and somewhat rich, but that didnt matter) She wasnt one of those loud ghetto girls. Same goes for mexican chicks. I wont date "gangster chola bitches"

god their annoying...

but yeah, as long as she aint a bitch she aight with me

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i know people that would fuck anything with eyes and ears......

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  i know people that would fuck anything with eyes and ears......

haha ears... haha!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    i would, but my mom would go nuts....

-she has no reason too, shes mexican and married a white guy-
                    Dont you love it when they try to tell you whats up but at the same time its a very hypocritical situation?

My mom used to think along the same line until I just set it straight one day...it doesn't matter what her opinion is....because I'm very much happy with the girl I'm with.

My mom is from a small island country where they're really old school..although I find it funny because my mom is married to a white guy (Ive known him since I was 4 years old even before him and my mom were married..) and the funny part is I have no problem with it whatsoever.

But shes aggrivated me once about this whole being black talk and how it would be 'hard' for acceptance...which I viewed as highly bullshit..so I told my mom 'if the girl I'm currently with didn't really love me you really think we would be together as of right now?'

Once my mother tried telling me how I should be doing things in my personal life and I just straight out put her in her place..I wasn't gonna put up with the racist bullshit she'd tried to tell me ,she didn't like it but hey...because of that she has that line to respect..ya know?

You just gotta know where to put the line.

It really shouldn't matter what race or ethinicity that person whom you are with and love..come into play as long as your both happy IMO.

Old school crap thought is basically out...I don't believe in sticking with your own race or ethincity because its called Diversity..But like I said whatever makes you happy IS whatever you idealy choose.

I find it really bothersome at times that when Im out in public with my girl I feel and see people staring at us (mostly from older folk) but you know what fuck em if they can't accept it then tough shit.

Its no longer the segregated era of the 20th century its basically 21st century so get with the program.

Lets love..not hate.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      Dont you love it when they try to tell you whats up but at the same time its a very hypocritical situation?

My mom used to think along the same line until I just set it straight one day...it doesn't matter what her opinion is....because I'm very much happy with the girl I'm with.

My mom is from a small island country where they're really old school..although I find it funny because my mom is married to a white guy (Ive known him since I was 4 years old even before him and my mom were married..) and the funny part is I have no problem with it whatsoever.

But shes aggrivated me once about this whole being black talk and how it would be 'hard' for acceptance...which I viewed as highly bullshit..so I told my mom 'if the girl I'm currently with didn't really love me you really think we would be together as of right now?'

Once my mother tried telling me how I should be doing things in my personal life and I just straight out put her in her place..I wasn't gonna put up with the racist bullshit she'd tried to tell me ,she didn't like it but hey...because of that she has that line to respect..ya know?

You just gotta know where to put the line.

It really shouldn't matter what race or ethinicity that person whom you are with and love..come into play as long as your both happy IMO.

Old school crap thought is basically out...I don't believe in sticking with your own race or ethincity because its called Diversity..But like I said whatever makes you happy IS whatever you idealy choose.

I find it really bothersome at times that when Im out in public with my girl I feel and see people staring at us (mostly from older folk) but you know what fuck em if they can't accept it then tough shit.

Its no longer the segregated era of the 20th century its basically 21st century so get with the program.

Lets love..not hate.
                      as much as i agree with you mother knows best

well she does when it comes to the individual girls, not the race

like, i was with this one MEXICAN girl, and my mom met her then told me straigh out. I dont want you with her, shes a hoe... this and that.

I didnt believe her. Then after a while the real girl showed herself

Comment

My opinion is, who gives a shit, were all humans. So someone speaks a different language or looks different. Big deal. It matters whats on the inside, I dont judge a book by its cover, on girls, cars, anything.
                        Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

destined to marry a white girl...
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I tried dating a somewhat black chick once. She was mix actually. Anyway, it didn't work out cause we were into WAY different things. I'm a tall white guy w/ next to no dancing skills outside of DDR (yes, i play Dance Dance Revolution, so what?). She was a girl who liked to dance and had a zillion other things about here that just didn't work out in the relationship. So I guess it's fair to say it wasn't the race that got me, it was the personalities. So, to answer your question, yes, I'd date any hot girl regardless of ethnicity. That is, as long as we both have compatible personalities.
                            Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                            D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                            ┴─┴
                            ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              destined to marry a white girl...
                              funny its vice versa with my best friend..hes destined to marry this asian girl hes been with for almost 3 years now...and man she has him by the balls..Ive only met her like three times.

Whipped beyond belief..
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X