Would you consider...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accrdkid
    funny its vice versa with my best friend..hes destined to marry this asian girl hes been with for almost 3 years now...and man she has him by the balls..Ive only met her like three times.

Whipped beyond belief..
    well, thats a bit different. my dad's side...cousins are half german/half chinese
    mom's side= half mexican/half chinese

im like the only 100% chinese
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I've been dating a white girl for a year (yea I'm a brotha, my parents had me in London, on the way here from Ghana...lil glory tidbit), and my parents are ambivalent about it. I think they think it's a phase...little do they know, as soon as I'm situated I plan on proposing ...(not to spite my parents, but because...well you know)

Love is love...who cares what color the person is? Plus everyone has their stories and experiences. I've been w/a bunch of black girls, and I'm friends with a lot of them. They're cool people, but the ones I've met aren't into the same stuff I'm into. We don't have the same sense of humor, music, etc. There was actually one girl from my college; she was an artist...but I met her only after I met my girl, so that was doomed from the get go. I don't even think I've spoken a word to her...we only have intense staredowns when we see each other.

Anyways the way I see it, everything happens for a reason. Who knows what tomorrow will bring? The way I see it, life is short...why limit myself? I feel for people who were raised in environments that fostered fear/intolerance of different races, because they're really missing out. But whatever. Like I said somewhere else, love is love, punani is punani, and when it's just you and your girl, and you're looking deep into her eyes, or spooning, or doing what grown people do, nothing else matters .

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

pussy is pussy

i didnt even read you guys thread just the 1st one......and i have to say pussy is pussy and it all feels good.....stop being racist out there and discriminatory...just my opinion

Comment

Working...
        X