awwwwwwwww SH*T!! Got my first ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
    ...and they cut your licence? stupid people, no offence...
    i didnt agree with it one bit either

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

your parents are fuckin retarded. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
        your parents are fuckin retarded. sorry.

wait...

meh, i guess im just as retarded for driving with no license....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
          a front licence? well over in New Mexico, it in US, we dont need a front licence, all we need is a back licence, am guessing we different from every other state, cop over here is stupid, we got pull over for no reason, they just stop us, sometime they give a stupid reason to pull us over.
          It depends on how many plates the DMV mails you. On my mom's hyundai, she got one plate for it and the instructions say to put it on the back when you have one. I never got stopped for it either, and I used to drive it to a police station all the time where my girlfriend works.

Comment

man that really sucks
            well as far as first's go, i got into my first accident with my 92 accord . my friend infront of me with his 92 accord downshifted with into second, car slides and me out of shock slames on the brakes and tried to turn
            ended up going straight!
            end results, bent steelie, fucked up alignment, a cable broke and some other shit
            cccheaaaa
            Accord Nation

92 accord sold, 91 accord ex-r still alive
            240sx for that dorifto action comming soon

Comment

Originally posted by NightRyder91
              man that really sucks
              well as far as first's go, i got into my first accident with my 92 accord . my friend infront of me with his 92 accord downshifted with into second, car slides and me out of shock slames on the brakes and tried to turn
              ended up going straight!
              end results, bent steelie, fucked up alignment, a cable broke and some other shit

ouch..... Thats all that describes that... ouch

Comment

Its good that you didnt mouth off. Give the cops the respect they want (or deserve, in some cases) and they wont fuck with you.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                  Its good that you didnt mouth off. Give the cops the respect they want (or deserve, in some cases) and they wont fuck with you.
                  thats why he didnt impound my car...

so WHAT if i was kissin ass... at least i dont have to deal with my car in impound!

and i work at an impound lot... ive seen what they do to cars... and i never want to put my CB thru that

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    thats why he didnt impound my car...

so WHAT if i was kissin ass... at least i dont have to deal with my car in impound!

and i work at an impound lot... ive seen what they do to cars... and i never want to put my CB thru that
                    i think they stole my remanu axle in my trunk when i came to pick up my car from the lot!!!
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      i think they stole my remanu axle in my trunk when i came to pick up my car from the lot!!!
                      there was a nissan head in the trunk of a maxima the other day. Along with a dvd...

if your car was in impound for fourty days at least... they could legally take it and do what ever they want

if it was there for thirty nine and a half, sue the fuck outta them

but check your local lein laws, it might be different where you live. But thats in cali...

Comment

danny your fine.. ive been in a more worse case scenerio..

my license was expired.. *didnt get my renewal license by mail yet... DMV was laggin* and i got pulled over the day after the expiration date..i had to drive anyway cuz i had to go to school.. the officer didnt impound my car; so he told my homeboy to drive it for me..so thats cool.. but i had to go to court.. the next day after i got pulled over i went straight to dmv to get a new license LOL.. and when i had to go to court, they read my convictions blah blah blha.. but they asked for proof of license.. and i showed them my paper.. and after that i paid a 10 dollar processing fee..

he pulled me over cuz of my exhaust.. but he wrote me up for.. NO license, Illegal light bulbs, and lowered car.. ASS i tell yah!! he wrote me up everything but my exhaust!
                        Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 08-12-2005, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                          he pulled me over cuz of my exhaust.. but he wrote me up for.. NO license, Illegal light bulbs, and lowered car.. ASS i tell yah!! he wrote me up everything but my exhaust!
                          bro, he pulled me over for no front plate...

he didnt even ticket me for it...

what the hell man?!

Comment

hey fukker go to sleep its past your bed time!

sall good.. cops get too carried away on something that is more of a problem.. and they forget what they pulled the person for..

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                              hey fukker go to sleep its past your bed time!

sall good.. cops get too carried away on something that is more of a problem.. and they forget what they pulled the person for..

fuuk i am tired... i just saw the scion commercial with the suped up scion xA's... yes it is time to go to bed...

Comment

Working...
                              X