A Bad Day for CB7's in general.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
    it actually came in the mail the day of the meet, so the new one wasnt on for the meet, but what was left of the old one was the wind took care of pretty much the rest of the old one though lol... its all good, this time I'll glue that bitch on there (j/k)

thanks for hooking me up with another though... when I got home and saw the package from Fushi RES it gave me something "good" to happen for the day
    Awesome man!! I will be sending you some other cool stuff in the future

Comment

Yeah so the old saying is when it rains it pours one thing will just lead to the beginning of another problem. I have a solution if his car doesn't get running he can buy his old one back. Just a thought. I have only had one problem since owning this car it was making a hidious thumping noise sounded like I was riding on flats pulled over and nothing no flats or anything I get to Chris's work trying to analize the problem and dumb as it may sound the whole time the lugs were loose that was it problem solved.Hey Josh I need to get the oil changed when was the last oil change? I also wanted to know when you were working. Cause it is a nice feeling knowing who is driving your car.

Comment

hey that car looks an awful lot like Josh's old car front end damage and all!!!

Dont worry Josh you'll get her fixed, and if you don't by god me and dustin will just have to fix it when we come down there

FushigiRES ~ I'll be looking foward to recieving more goodies and you better believe I'll be showing em off
        OS^e
        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Thats because it was Josh's car. I had said he could buy his old one back if he was having to much trouble out of this one. bigbodylx had originally bought it on the fourth of July then i sold my blue one about two weeks ago so it is mine now. I am really happy with the car, very pleased but he didn't really seem like he wanted to sell it in the first place. So it would be no trouble if he ever wanted it back.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
            So it would be no trouble if he ever wanted it back.
            Speak for yourself

Comment

haha I'm glad the car went to such a good home. I still talk about her like I own it. I loved that car, it took me many places I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did, I responded to your PM about the maintenance as well.
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

UPDATE: After many hours out in the hot sun, we dropped the tank and put an OEM fuel pump in it (had a walboro 255) and the car ran perfectly! Then I was so excited I shut my door the alarm came on again, which locked my doors, so I had to call a locksmith again

Anywho, the car is running...and I can't ask for anything more.
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                X