dukes of hazzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dukes of hazzard

Well saw it last night along with bewitched. Gf wanted to see both so had to go. Both pretty crappy movies. Bewitched was lame and boring as hell, but it just wasn't my type of movie.
    Dukes, although entertaining to the average person i think, i thought it was pretty poorly done. The editing in the movie at some points was horrid. And jessica simpson had only about 10 lines. I didn't think her acting was that bad, but then again she just played a dumb blond type role.
    Sean william scott just seemed too much like stiffler.. lol
    I guess i laughed a few times, but both movies just weren't good..

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

hmm, i saw bewitched with the ex witch, it sucked. plan on seeing DOH tonight, because the general lee owns my soul... i heard it was bad, but im into bad movies, stupid comedy, and the fuckin GENERAL LEE.

Comment

god i hope that movie does poorly

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        god i hope that movie does poorly
        LOL
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
          Well saw it last night along with bewitched. Gf wanted to see both so had to go. Both pretty crappy movies. Bewitched was lame and boring as hell, but it just wasn't my type of movie.
          Dukes, although entertaining to the average person i think, i thought it was pretty poorly done. The editing in the movie at some points was horrid. And jessica simpson had only about 10 lines. I didn't think her acting was that bad, but then again she just played a dumb blond type role.
          Sean william scott just seemed too much like stiffler.. lol
          I guess i laughed a few times, but both movies just weren't good..
          my gF was trying to get me to watch bewitched...............i was like fuck that......thats what you get for letting her pick movies..a waste of 8 or 16 bucks..hehe the island was a good movie imo

Comment

I was actually thinking about watching this movie, but after reading this thread, don't think i'm going to. Thanks guys. Save me money.

Comment

def. wait to see Dukes of Hazard at home on vid, its not worth the ticket price to go see it. some of the car scenes were alright and of course jessica simpson was hot, but it just wasnt the same and the same dynamics were not there, as they were in the original series.

just my 2 cents.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
              X