Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music

what kind of music do you guys all listen to?

i'm into a lot of different types: techno, rock, & underground hip hop

rock: chevelle, linkin park, el nino, P.O.D., incubus, audioslave, staind

hip hop: dilated peoples, canibus, jurassic 5 (chali 2na), rakim, D12, xecutioners, dj babu (turntablism)

techno: dj tiesto, paul van dyk, BT, & lots of other misc. techno/trance

r&b: luther vandross, dru hill, kenny lattimore

old school soul: stevie wonder, smokey robinson, marvin gaye

rock: p.o.d., smashing pumpkins, red hot chili peppers, silverchair, lenny kravitz

neo-soul: jill scott, musiq, bilal, maxwell

rap/hip-hop: outkast, jay-z, nas, the roots, the lox

jazz: miles davis

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

:: Rock ::
      Hoobustank, Incubus, Linkin Park, U2, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers,

:: Rap : Hip Hop ::
      2Pac, Jay-Z, Outcast, Notorious B.I.G., Ludacris, some Eminem.
      ol'skool hip hop:: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Bone, Cypress Hill, Ice Cube

:: Techno : Trance : House ::
      Chrystal Method, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Photek, FatBoy Slim, Sasha/John Digweed, DeepDish, Paul Van Dyk, Anthony Pappa, Mark Lewis, Ian Van Dahl

I just realized this list can go on forever, so I'm stopping...

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        anything good, which rules out country completely......classical piano OWNS.......seriously, chopin kicks ass
        true... i'm down with beethoven's "moonlight sonata" myself

Comment

rock, rap, alternative, some spanish reggea not 2 much into techno cuz its like the same beats over n over and it gets me sleepy :sleep:

Comment

one word...RADIOHEAD. some more rock i like is system of a down, metallica, clutch, rammstein, staind

rap - eminem, 50 cent, dre, snoop, nwa, westside connection, ice cube, luda, kurupt, eazy e, dungeon family, bone thugs

alternative - our lady peace, sublime, red hot chili peppers, linkin park

if ya'll wanna listen to some high quality chill music....i gotta list for you. all of it is from radiohead...

no suprises
            karma police
            the bends
            fake plastic trees
            paranoid android (best song of all time)
            creep
            high and dry
            exit music
            sunday bloody sunday

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

true... i'm down with beethoven's "moonlight sonata" myself
              hell ya, good stuff to listen to at night with the windows down

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92Jr
                [not 2 much into techno cuz its like the same beats over n over and it gets me sleepy :sleep:
                lol. never thought of it that way, but i suppose i can agree. maybe that's why i don't listen to it.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

You gotta love techno!(at times)

Hip Hop is by far the thing I listen to the most. Anything Shady/Aftermath is great.

As far as rock goes I'm listening to the new Linkin Park cd alot.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
                    You gotta love techno!(at times)

Hip Hop is by far the thing I listen to the most. Anything Shady/Aftermath is great.

As far as rock goes I'm listening to the new Linkin Park cd alot.
                    heard the cd was badass and listened to a little bit of it but not the whole thing. if it wasnt for this fuckin 56gay modem i would have it downloaded right now

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

I'm weird... I like punk, metal, and jazz. I'm just now getting into some classical (thanks to a music appreciation class... it worked!)

Favorites at the moment -
                      Punk:
                      -Punchline
                      -MxPx
                      -Thrice (not sure where they really belong...)

Metal:
                      -Amorphis (best band ever)
                      -Cradle of Filth
                      -Death

Jazz:
                      Maynard Ferguson and Stan Kenton all the way!

I also have a soft spot for anything that was popular in the late 80s and early 90s... Fond childhood memories, I guess!

I also played bass in a punk band for a couple years... www.mp3.com/onetimeonly if anyone is interested. It's nothing spectacular, and we broke up because the singer sucked and the guitarist had a hugeriferous ego... I'm trying to start something new now, but it's just me and a guitarist... I'm trying to sing, but I can't write songs for crap!

Comment

i could listen to tool and nine inch nails for the rest of time.

i also like radiohead, boards of canada, dj shadow, marley, kottonmouth kings, massive attack, pink floyd, portishead, skinny puppy, etc... i could go on forever...

Comment

Im into:
                          Dance Techno Trance House Freestyle

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord

heard the cd was badass and listened to a little bit of it but not the whole thing. if it wasnt for this fuckin 56gay modem i would have it downloaded right now
                            Remind me and I will burn it for you sometime.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

I'm game to anything but Trance/House and Country (YEEEEHAAAAWWW)... I listen mostly to Underground Hip-hop/ rap (Three-Six Mafia and the like) and rock acts like Linkin Park, Saliva, Audioslave (to name a few)...

L8z-
                              Jay

YESSSS- Page 2 OWNAGE....
                              "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Working...
                              X