Spare time with your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spare time with your car

What do you all like to do in your spare time with your car? Mod? Race? Tray Slide? Hit and Run? What?? I'll go first...

When i HAD my license, my cousin, in his volvo, and I, in my CB, would cruise down to the mall parking lot, turn the bass and Subs all the way up as much as we could. and blast songs with alot of bass and see how many car alarms we could set off.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I usually give my car a big hug and see if I can reach both fenders at the same time.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

My spare time is spent dreaming... and buying parts that take me forever to actually install!

When driving, I'll often just pop in a lengthy MP3 cd that I made and put it on random.. then drive till I see the gas needle move (then my cheap side causes me to stop having fun and I force myself to go home!) On the road, I'll mess with anything that seem interested (GTPs, Civics, tegs, STis... whatever). Occasionally, I'll drive past 92accordDX's work, where he parks near the road, and rev my loud exhaust and set off his alarm... oh what fun!

I also occasionally look for twisties to mess around on... my tires bear a significant resemblance to Kojak now...

Comment

only two people? damn what a bunch of stiffs

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Cruise through the countryside enjoying the view
          Sometimes I hit some S curves (o boy are they fun).
          Go through parking garages seeing how many alarms I can set off.
          Blasting music!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
            Go through parking garages seeing how many alarms I can set off.
            Blasting music!

GREAT JOB!!!

Comment

my fav:

mp3 cd mix of trance/techno blasting with the dash lights turned all the way dim and the headunit faceplate popped (so it still plays but doesnt light up)... then i cruise down the highway (rt 84 in NY) with the windows down and sunroof open, on a cool night, preferably lightly raining.

god i love it...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

What kind of techno do you have on that mp3? Just curious......I'm a big techno person.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                91 accord lx (5spd)
                92 accord lx (5spd)
                93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Going out..arouunnd...this time..blasting techno..mmm benny benassi or w/e...or dj encore....it attracts all the girls..ive gotten amd digits blastin techno..lookign retarded..especially since im black...have my windows down..allt he girls kno the sogns word for word....which is easy seeing as most only have 3 phrases....or if and only igf i have more than a half tank of gas..ill jus drive around..sunroof open..windows partially down....go to a nearby city....or ride around rutgers..grease trucks mmm

Comment

I like to pop my hood........pull off the valve cover and tinker around with the inside...........then look at the engine and wonder what that this and that does...look for any damage...put some electrical tape on some 1 gauge power cable.....then i like to surf the internet and look at mods that i want like dc headers ..catback exhaust...direct nitrous kits............and dream about them even tho i dont have the extra dough..and the ultimate wet dream an h22 swap with turbo.......
                    then i like to buy small presents for her like HID lights and NGK spark plugs..(all the dudes at the local auto parts store know me)...magnecore wires and install them while my neighbors are wondering why is he always tinkering under his hoodr??? is his car not working right....yes my car is the best and most reliable..my car is the shiznick
                    You drive by the local supermarket and check out your car in the reflection....like damn my car looks good lowerd....if only the accord was RWD it would be the best car in the world....
                    I then give my car a fresh car wash.......you feel the extra 2hp from wind resistance off your car ...you know your car drives better when its clean..and you throw some shine on the rubber....
                    The best is when i down a red bull and then go for a cruise on the causeway or through the city...ok if you have an EX then you have the luxury of a sunroof like me....so you slide it open.......roll all the windows up except crack the rear right....so you have this cool air flowing over you while your on a caffiene high...and then you are rocking your shades cuz its florida..the beat of your alpine type r 12 pushed by a rockford fosgate 800 x 2 hit you...the vocals come through with sound quality not loudness through custom kick panels with focal components ticking...then you see some hotties in a the car next to you...so you shift to 3rd and let the CAI scream....and then your flying at 100 mph.....your car is aligned and you feel as if you have made a very good investment............then your back home playing halo..and your bored.......the end
                    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 08-03-2005, 09:13 PM.

Comment

hook up some rave, trance, techno beeats...
                      please??
                      hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
                        please??
                        you can search for dj tiesto, lots of good stuff, plenty out there. Thats the only one I know of, others i just download... dont remember.

Comment

I look at it study it all the stuff i been through iwth it. I go in certain areas and clean them out. I look under the hood for anything bad in particular i go under the car check for leaks little stuff like that. I just care for it I even talk to it once in awhile alot of people that pass by wonder what do i do everytime im under the hood sayin im always tinkering with my car i cant help it I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            I look at it study it all the stuff i been through iwth it. I go in certain areas and clean them out. I look under the hood for anything bad in particular i go under the car check for leaks little stuff like that. I just care for it I even talk to it once in awhile alot of people that pass by wonder what do i do everytime im under the hood sayin im always tinkering with my car i cant help it I love it.
                            yeah, i always mess with my amps and what i call "power test" my system.

figure it out

my neighbors hate me...

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
                              please??

I have the music that abercrombie and Fitch plays in their store. Its really good techno shit. Dj sammy dj tiesto MILK all of that.

Ill sell 3 cd's to you for 22.50.

Comment

Working...
                              X