This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crackaddict bliss

Most of you guys will shake your fingers and nod your heads but theres this crackhead that comes down the bodyshop alley where i work. he basically breaks into cars and steals anything thats not welded down and then sells them for peanuts. hes offering me two recaro seats momo pedals/steering wheel and shift knob and 2 12'' kicker subs and 4 kicker speakers for 400.

all i gotta say is OHHH SNAPPP.

karma is a bitch is all i gotta say.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

buy that shit and resell it...

Comment

If you buy from him, you're supporting car theft (and also fueling his bad habbit).
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

If you buy it knowing that it is stolen property and you get caught, then you are in just as much trouble as the guy who stole it.

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
            If you buy it knowing that it is stolen property and you get caught, then you are in just as much trouble as the guy who stole it.

word,

but id still do it anyways

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

And not only that hed probably buy it from you steal it back and then try to sell it to you again or sell it to someone else. Fucked up isnt it.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                If you buy from him, you're supporting car theft (and also fueling his bad habbit).
                Dont get pwrusr started on car robberys. he gave me a lecture last time i told him that. Its all good though i thought about what he had told me and didnt get what i wanted and went to a junk yard and saw what i wanted for 5 dollars less than what i wanted. Thanks pwrusr
                I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Originally posted by 90CB7DRIVA
                  Dont get pwrusr started on car robberys. he gave me a lecture last time i told him that. Its all good though i thought about what he had told me and didnt get what i wanted and went to a junk yard and saw what i wanted for 5 dollars less than what i wanted. Thanks pwrusr
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

fuck that crack hit...id sock him in the jaw.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by customcb7
                      Most of you guys will shake your fingers and nod your heads
                      you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                        you are right.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i woudlnt do it..for the simpel fact of

say your at a car show..talkin to some ricers...or w/e

"hey man sick ride..ooo snap is that the (insert stolen aftermarket product name here) ..dag man...how much you pay?"

"400 yo"

"whaaat thats a crazy deal....whered you go ebay?"

"nah son e-crackhead"

sigh....your car parts...werr bought form a crack addict...plus/..dont fuel his habit man

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7

Comment

aw skeet skeet skeet^

Comment

Working...
                              X