No announcement yet.

O My Fucking God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, the night before it dissapeared, i had gathered my oem lights, but couldnt find one piece that goes on to one of the lights, so i had to keep the altezzas on. I might just order red clears after i get a new head unit. I also have to get a new driver side fender and front bumper because they have seen better days.

And damn it i just realized from your sig that i missed the meet.

Comment

The meet didn't happen...there was a concert...

I'm still down for a very mini Queens/LI meet; maybe we can head up to the BX this weekend for the races...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ay yo glory theres a spot in jersey, tell brOnxfinest to hit u up on the info

Comment

whats ever races yall wanna go 2 bx or nj holla at me i think br0nx is in the dog house with his mommy he be acting like a bitch

Comment

aight holla at me whenever u go out there ill be going my bro and the crew also...........

Comment

Thats great news man. i am considering putting in some serious security in my car so i can avoid this.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
                whats ever races yall wanna go 2 bx or nj holla at me i think br0nx is in the dog house with his mommy he be acting like a bitch
                thanks for putting my business out there you fucking cocklover. and something that you think, not know.

anyhow, my car = fucked up, and i am having some problems at home, so thats why i haven't been out there for a week. and i was at hunts point on friday, so stfu.
                '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

time to change that sig from missing&*/&*/&* to found &*/&*/&* =) congrats dude
                  ~Nick~
                  FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                  MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Im just happy that he got his shit back . Ontop of that the thing is i stopped goin to certain races especially in the bronx the bronx just doesnt do it for me. L.I is the shit no tolls and no bumpy ass passageways when you need to get out of dodge. The only thing you have to watch out for is ricers, and people that cannot drive.

Comment

i think some theives just steal a car to drive around in...

it was weird because when they stole my car, all they stole was the deck but left my rims, set of rims in trunk and all my mods still on the car.

i dontt hink they went far either because i maybe only had 2 gallons int he tank.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason94Cobra
                        The next theif I catch in my car is going to be scraped out of my car like Marvin in Pulp Fiction...

and if the cops ask me why said theif was shot 15 times I'll simply tell them I only had one clip on me at the time...

The clean up will suck, but it will show other thieves that I care about my stuff and want it more than they do even if covered in blood.

I will also send the family of the thief a bill for the clean up.

see I think it'll really be funny if kidnappers kidnapped this rich kid asking for a huge ass ransom. But little did they know that this kid was in a gang and had very sadistical tendencies. (rest will be left to your imaginations for the risk of getting banned.) That would be funny.
                        my 91 cb7
                        Originally posted by 4doorfury
                        I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Working...
                        X