No announcement yet.

O My Fucking God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was seriously tryin to ride along with my boy mike but his pops is holdin it down now mike you better put extra security on that bitch yo. STap that shit to some electric fences and have a drone gun for anyone that comes within 5 feet in front of it and no more jury duty for you mynigga give thanks to the lord that you got your shit back comon everyone lets keep our fingers crossed for our bredren

Comment

I'm really glad to see you got your car back!!!!!!!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Damn all i can say is u lucky SOB lmao better be thankn somebody dang man well im glad u found ur car im very happy for u looks like prayin paided off Congrats man
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

ok lets review whats left on the car

Ok head lights

Check

Motor

check

1 omnipower coilover

check

Radio

gone oh well

I also had a gtec in the glove blox which I brought from Dever which is also still there.

I think that this is one dumb as thief lol.

O and yeah my car is dirty as fuck.
          Last edited by Sho Nuff; 08-01-2005, 10:34 PM.

Comment

dayum son. You is one lucky mofo. Hella fuckin lucky. Is the clutch ok?
            my ride

Comment

Lucky man most been really stupid thieves honestly if that was me. You would be left with nothing but a vin plate. Glad you got your shit back!!
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

hows the operation? i know when people like to steel cars they like to do burnouts and fucking run the shit hard as hell just because it aint theirs. CHECK YOUR SHIT TWICE!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

lol, i agree, i will take it for a longer drive tomorrow. But i dont think he would really wants to bring too much attention to himself. I only drove it for a few minutes today. Tomorrow is the vtec test.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    Tomorrow is the vtec test.

if i had v-tec i would totally put that in my sig!!

Glad you got your shit back, bro

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

word..recheck every section mang..jus in case....but all they took was a headunit?..geez dont tell me it was some cheap jensen you can get at like target...no offense to anyone who has it..jus sayin

Comment

Glad to see my gtech made it!

Great to see the car back in the right hands, Mike! I was pissed that you lost it! You're one of the old-heads around here, and I was hoping that wasn't the end of you!

So, comin to Honda Day? To be safe, you can do what I plan on doing there... take off your plates when you roll through the gates. You don't need em inside, and nobody can track you without them.

Comment

Congrats on finding the car now u have no excuses to showing up 2 the next me and if you dont come you i make ur car disapear again j/k
                          If your not gonna get an alarm atleast go and get your self a foot club it helps damn theifs broke into my car with my alarm all the took was my music but i had 18" rims so i know they wanted th whole car but the foot club stoped that

Comment

The viper alarm is going in as we speak. I will see if i can take off for the honda day meet. And i thought that gtec was going to be gone for sure.

I Just realized today that the fool emptied my coin box. It had maybe 1 dollar worth of change if that.

edit: O yeah the headunit was a sony cdx-mp40, which was already broken. Everytime i start the car i had to reinsert the CD.

And everything feels ok. It feels weird driving it again though, espeacially since i had to rent an Elantra to get me back and forth to work.
                            Last edited by Sho Nuff; 08-02-2005, 09:41 AM.

Comment

i have the official wiring scheme for both ignition cutoff and fuel pump cutoff, i can send it to you if you need it.

also, get a steering wheel club and a footclub. still have the altezza's? get rid of those, they get attention. tint your car harder, and clean it up, someone prolly thought your car was abandoned looking like that, j/k
                              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                                i have the official wiring scheme for both ignition cutoff and fuel pump cutoff, i can send it to you if you need it.
                                bigg_body_benz@yahoo.com please
                                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                                X