This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly Geting Kicked Off

yeah you guys read it right this may be the end of me on here cause some igorant bitch all go show or whatever her stupid name is has pissed me off. So I am gonna go out with a bang. I hate girls like her that just join somewhere to get a guys attention how desperate is that? They have places for people to find other people looking for people yeah she says she drives a CB7 but that was just prolly some ones elses car that she spreading her nasty legs on. YEAH i am flaming her so what I don't care.SO GOOD BYE

Calm down hondagurl... We all know girls can be slutty bitch whores that try to steal your man/ex man, but it happens. Dont leave a forum just because some punk bitch! She aint worth it!!!! STAYYYYYYYY

Comment

reaaaaaaaar hisssssssssss hisssssssssssss

j/p, i read the thread... the one your talking about...

and hmm.... kinda went off there... fffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
        Calm down hondagurl... We all know girls can be slutty bitch whores that try to steal your man/ex man, but it happens. Dont leave a forum just because some punk bitch! She aint worth it!!!! STAYYYYYYYY

werd!

also, your values seem very . You're very respectful. Thats cool! Your not a bad person.

er. when i say respectful, i meant as in your not a slut and bang alot of guys type way.... .

-duct tapes his mouth-

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Meredith (allgo_allshow) is the gf of one of the most resepected members on here. She also probably knows more about cars in general than 90% of the members on here.

This attack was not warranted. However, I find it a sad social commentary that one member and one post would cause you to create such a ruckus like this. From a younger member who just got their car and is still doing the whole growing up thing, I can understand where that comes from, but from an older woman with a child?

This thread is closed to prevent post whoring. If you wanted to leave the site, just delete all your post and go. There's not need for a childish outburst.

Grow up and goodbye

*EDIT* You mixed up the people. It's not Allgo_Allshow, but that's beside the point.

*EDIT - 2* If you have any future issues with the board...PM the member or a mod, don't make posts about it.
          Last edited by AccordWarrior; 07-30-2005, 10:25 PM.

Comment

i really dont mean to set you off or anything . . . but if its the post im thinkin of . . . you kinda started it . . . i know that she corrected all your grammar mistakes or whatever . . . but you were the one that blew up . . . not her. calm down and just let it blow over
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
            X