I've Officially Moved On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've Officially Moved On

Just letting everyone know that as of about an hour ago the Accord has been sold. She provided lots of memories, good and bad and never let me down. I suppose I'll still hang around the site a bit....I think I have some useful knowledge to offer. Besides, I still have parts I need to get rid of Thanks for all the help and knowledge that helped me build my car to its final glory.

-NutBucket aka Oliver

I'm right behind you man, only I'll be keeping my cb7 until next year. Meanwhile, I'll be driving my truck. You did have a very nice car. Wish the best of luck to you. Take care

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket
      Just letting everyone know that as of about an hour ago the Accord has been sold. She provided lots of memories, good and bad and never let me down. I suppose I'll still hang around the site a bit....I think I have some useful knowledge to offer. Besides, I still have parts I need to get rid of Thanks for all the help and knowledge that helped me build my car to its final glory.

-NutBucket aka Oliver

-SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP-

WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!!

congrats bro. Really. God luck with whats next.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

congrats man.

I just test drove an LX coupe today. Dealer wanted 1,600 for it. Seattle Silver with 172k miles. Even offered a trade in but I dont know if its even worth it.

I havent driven a CB7 in so long and this afternoon was the first time in 7 months. Very powerful engine and it almost felt like it had a set of headers. I really want to make a come back though...but just like you I gotta move on.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
          I'm right behind you man, only I'll be keeping my cb7 until next year. Meanwhile, I'll be driving my truck. You did have a very nice car. Wish the best of luck to you. Take care
          Really? Man, I'm sorry to hear that! Your car is beautiful! You could do so much with that!

Comment

Working...
          X