Blackhoused my shizzles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackhoused my shizzles...

No pics though. I was a little underwhelmed with the outcome, but the whole procedure was easy. There were like 22,000 bolts and I def. didn't use all of them putting stuff back...my right headlight's a little off. I'll get some against the wall pics tonight; hopefully my shizzle isn't that dark now, and the cutoff is sharper. If it looks good I might move up to HIDs...we'll see.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

im gettin mine from the dealer out of a tsx

Comment

You can get them cheap online. I forget which ones fit in our car and which ones don't...but you gotta get the smallest ones possible since our headlights are so narrow. I was just gonna get a kit since the glare is gone...I'm gonna go take some against the wall pics now though.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hurry up yo im gettin mine for 200

Comment

I couldn't find the camera. The output is exactly the same though, with the same glare. I think I'm gonna go through with my H4 housing swap.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            hurry up yo im gettin mine for 200

200 is a pretty decent deal for tsx projectors. Goodluck fitting them, it might be tight

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
            X