Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get werid thoughts/feelings/instincts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever get werid thoughts/feelings/instincts?

Sometimes i get werid feelings/thoughts/instincts and then i go with it and something happens that is unexpected.

EDIT(05-08-07): Ever have a time where you had Deja Vu or werid feelings and then something would happend unexpected...? Well heres where to talk/share it!

For example:
    Last night on my way home from a friends, i had a feeling to turn right to get to my house when i usually go left in this situatuion...(I was REALLY close friends with this girl for over a year, and we recently broke things off cause we were getting sick of eachothers personalities. Shes just one of those HOT ASS, only child Bitches. lol) I spoke with her once in 2 weeks, which SHE called me. Then yesterday we chilled, but I wasnt expecting to....SO, as i turn RIGHT instead of LEFT and get to a red light at the intersection to turn left. She pulls up at the same time and gets the green light and honks as she passes me in the intersection. Then i get a green and turn left, the opposite way of her path.
    So WHY would i get the feeling/thought to go right, just to see her there or am i trippin?

I can think of atleast 4-5 other times i would feel like this and go with it and something unexpected would happen, or i would be thinkin something and then someone (her) would bring it up while i was thinkin it.
    Last edited by Charliehstle209; 05-08-2007, 06:42 PM.
    93 Coupe........AutoX

that happens to me sometimes..... but i also get bad vibes when somethigns about to happen......

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
      that happens to me sometimes..... but i also get bad vibes when somethigns about to happen......

sometimes, i will have vivid dreams that happen in reality a couple of weeks after i dreamt it

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        sometimes, i will have vivid dreams that happen in reality a couple of weeks after i dreamt it
        Also called Deja Vu man, i had that happen to me today.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Honestly, I get Deja Vu maybe 3 times a week, it always scares the fuck outta me, I hate it.

Comment

its just a coincidence...if you analyze everything that happens in your life and try to find a connection to everything you will, your brain naturally looks for patterns...its the same reason why you see shit in the dark

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

yea, i used to get deja vu feelings all the time and i was kinda trippin out on this one dream that i had where i married this one girl from middle school and shit.

couple days later i saw her at my store...it was a weird moment. i dont know if she felt the same either though cuz when she saw me, she kinda paused and had that face "what are you doing here"
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

It's an everyday thing with me. I've learned to expect the unexpected. If I do something odd that I would normally never do, something else odd will happen that completely conflicts what I was doing.

I usually say "I wouldn't expect anything less, that's just how my life goes." Maybe there really is a plan?

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Also called Deja Vu man, i had that happen to me today.

but i mean, its something thats never happened to me before...

example:

i dreamt that i was at my friends house (which i have never been too) and a little black dog was playing with me. I've never been to her house or had any prior knowledge of pets.

the next day i ask her if she has a little black dog and she says yes.

deja vu?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Always go with your gut, if you get a feeling, run with it. The same routine gets boring and everything happens for a reason, so if u feel like turning right, turn right, you never know where it could lead u.
                    ProjectParty.net
                    Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

Let's see, one time I had a dream that I murdered someone and I woke up with blood on my hands.....then I woke up again without the blood.
                      Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 07-30-2005, 02:45 PM. Reason: grammer

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                        Let's see, one time I had a dream that I murdered someone and I woke up with blood on my hands.....then I woke up again without the blood.
                        Was your menstruating girlfriend sleeping with you?

Comment

Damn, your good. Not really

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

So im falling asleep at work after lunch today, LoL and i have a few quick dreams. One about my car, then about what i was just eating, and THEN i get one about that girl. (read at top) Dont really remember what it was about, but in the middle of it, my phone vibrates. and its a text message from her, asking me if i want to chill when i get off work.
                            Was it just a coincidence? Or meaning something. Shoot me some advise if youd like.
                            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by drucifer92
                              Honestly, I get Deja Vu maybe 3 times a week, it always scares the fuck outta me, I hate it.
                              just a glitch in the matrix...

Comment

Working...
                              X