Apologies for whoring...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for whoring...

I'm unemployed and my g/f's away till the middle of August. "It ain't easy..."

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Within the past month: laid off, dumped, license suspension in 1 week, lost 3 best friends to my ex, best male friend went to another state for a month. lets see what else.... thats my shitty life in a nutshell.

Comment

yo, you married? If not, you always got to have some back up jawns....incase your main girl leaves like in your case. I mean your car has a spare right? Think of it that way. Find yourself a spare jawn and chill. I know your shit is backed up. Or you can always beat your shit down. Good luck bro.

Comment

Haha yea we're both cool w/taking a break but $$$---> girls, and I'm not even trying to dip into my savings to go out w/some breezy. I'm working on something anyway and she'll be back in the next 2-3 weeks, so it's not THAT bad...but I do wanna land a job before she gets back.

Sh*t's rough though...the majority of my friends from school I finished with are all working and making moves...I don't feel up to snuff...

*is getting too sentimental*

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damm, I feel sorry for you guys.. I got a girl but just had ankle replacement and bed bound for 2 months and no weight bearing for 6 months... This is one crappy year.

Comment

At least you're alive w/a chance to walk again w/a gf in proximity man! There's a bright side to everything!

Comment

You guys are lucky. Atleast your single. I am married with 2 kids. I can't even go into the garage to work on my car before getting yelled at.
              my ride

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay
                Damm, I feel sorry for you guys.. I got a girl but just had ankle replacement and bed bound for 2 months and no weight bearing for 6 months... This is one crappy year.

I totally agree with you about it being a crappy year.
                My friend committed suicide in April, & my grandma who I was really close to just died less than 2 weeks ago. I was sick for two weeks straight with a stomach bug, so I completely lost 2 weeks of my life, and my boyfriend is turning out to be an asshole when I thought he was a real decent guy. My car got into two accidents within a month's time, and I can't seem to find a decent job. On top of all that, my iPod just broke....*sigh* ... 2005 hasn't been very good so far

:.*Gertrude*.:

Comment

Darn, at least you got CB7tuner.com. I rather see it bustling with different insight, then dead, don't you think?

People can whore all they want, and it's kind of cool that once in a while something decent will come up, and we get different views, and help. Maybe one day when you have a crucial situation you want a 2nd opinion on, you can bring it here.

We all go through crap, but what's important is getting it out of us and realizing that the toughest storm will pass.

Keep your head up, relax, and chill....
                  hahahahah

Comment

Yeah, I know things will get better, and that they're not even that bad...but right now it sucks. In a months' time everything should be a little better at least (knock on wood)...and yeah my year doesn't even compare to some of you guys. But it's ok...even with everything bad going on everyday's a priviledge, and when you have people to talk it's that much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X