X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dog:1, evo:0

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh that's a bitch...

SOLD!

Comment

bwahahhahhahahhaha, that's what happens when you don't let your pets out!!! or you leave them in the car while you run erands.
      Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Guess the dog didn't like the evo! I would take it to get detail, so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

Should of got a wrx......j/p

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

wow
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Oh man, the Recaro fabrics got OWNED-poor EVO.

Comment

i hate it for him

Comment

looks like something outta a fetish video...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Poor dog, getting put to sleep at such an early age....

Comment

All that AWD boosted POWAH scared the shit outta that doggie! That's why I have a chihuahua... IF he makes a mess (which he never does) I can pick it up with a single tissue. I wonder what the situation surrounding that was... I seriously doubt that any dog would have time to bomb an entire back seat with the car in motion (though that could possibly explain the smears on the back of the seat...)

Comment

that dog would be dead if that was my car

:.*Gertrude*.:

Comment

If I had a dog, I'll proabably make it wear a diaper anytime it would be in my car.

Comment

damn id let the dog out and just leave him there,and if i was detailing my car i wouldnt do it or id just use a hose and spreay it all out.

Comment

This was on H-T, cant find the link tho.

Guy had to pickup a dog from the groomers or something because his wife couldnt because she put gas in her deisel VW Toureg. Dog wouldnt stop whining, dog tried to get out the window 100 feet from owners house. Doggy went poo poo. I dont remember what else happened.

Comment

he probably just fed the dog before he left and didnt walk the dog and on top of that was probably driving all wild causing the dog to get scared and well you know the rest. UNless their where like maybe 2 old people in the back who just couldnt hold it felt boost and decided to drop dime shit in the backseats and got returned to the old folks home.

Comment

Working...
                              X