driving like an idiot has its tolls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

driving like an idiot has its tolls...

so tonight i was coming back from my automotive class with my friend in his camry and he goes, "dude, alrite...spin them"

so i say, hey what the hell...what can i lose.

i rev to 3k, pop clutch, break em loose to 5500 and let off. i was actually pretty amazed i did it since 2 or 3 of my motor mounts are broken.

next thing i know, he wants me to turn on the next block and a pair of crown victoria headlights pull up behind my friend. he switches lanes and we both turn and the cop lights them up.

i kept saying, "oh shit...oh shit..."

i am watching the cop in my rear view mirror, he pulls up next to my friend and turns around and leaves.

he comes running up to me and I ask, "WTF was that?"

apparently the cop just said, "I KNOW YOU ARE DICKING AROUND SO KNOCK IT OFF!"

the LAST time i will be driving fast...all to impress a friend. luckily it didnt break my record of never being pulled over
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

thats a close one...if it was out here in cali...that would never happen
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
      it was in norcal...
      I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
        do you mean if it was in socal? cause norcal isnt that bad....

Comment

damn.. scary... got lucky..

time for a whistling pEETE
          hahahahah

Comment

san mateo in general has never harassed me about my car. i pulled a u-turn across a 4 double solid yellow line and the cop didnt say anything, chirped them in front of cop=nothing, tonight=warning

other than that, they dont harass me about my fart cannon nor having a front mounted plate.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

if your in the sacramento northern area that wouldnt of happen, you would of been screwed, concider yourself lucky.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

wed3k- That was close!!! Def. take it easy. I'm trying to do the same b/c I think the police might be on to me, but I could be wrong. I haven't done anything serious though, so I'm trying to tone it down some! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                X