Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE Mac Minis!!! no bs guys i got a link to proove it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only had to pay a dollar for the trial i signed up for (rhapsody), i was actually considering offering to pay for peoples trials if they signed up under me, so doylna you have actually gotten stuff for free? how long does it take for you offer to appear complete on the web site?

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
      i only had to pay a dollar for the trial i signed up for (rhapsody), i was actually considering offering to pay for peoples trials if they signed up under me, so doylna you have actually gotten stuff for free? how long does it take for you offer to appear complete on the web site?
      Paying people is the fastest way to succeed. Make sure they sign up on their own computer, with their own credit card. One of the ways these companies check for fraud is by checking to see if the same IP address has registered many email addresses with them, or if the same CC (they check at least the last 4 digits) was used. There are many other fraud prevention measures in place (which I will not reveal), but suffice to say, they will catch you if you try to fraud them.

I have received everything that is listed in the picture I posted above. I've taken some time away from these sites for a while, but they are still very legitimate. I don't know how long it takes for Rhapsody to credit, but you can look at a site like www.ratetheoffers.com to see other people's experience with that offer and others.

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
        Funny, you made that same comment 12 months ago. You were wrong then too. If you're ignorant about something don't comment.

This deal will always work, so long as you can find 10 people to sign up for you. A lot of people actually pay their friends to sign up. Some of the trial offers only cost $7. So, here, you pay 10 friends $10 each and they sign up for you, they make $3 and you get a $500 computer for $100.
        lol, how many friends do you have?
        you can only do this so many damn times...do you know how many people have already heard of this? it has been going for a really long time.

plus, i already got my free ipod, dvd player, lcd tv, and two cell phones...called my dad.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          you can only do this so many damn times...do you know how many people have already heard of this? it has been going for a really long time.

plus, i already got my free ipod, dvd player, lcd tv, and two cell phones...called my dad.
          be glad your dad buys you all that shit, some of us arent so lucky

Comment

Did daddy buy you your car as well?

Comment

You can use the same friends over and over, for different sites. Each site requires different amounts of referrals. The same 10 people can be used for referrals for each of the different sites, they just can't be used on the same site.

Comment

man im having a hard time having people sign up under me, if any of you guys on the site do it ill pay you back the 2 dollars it costs you plus an extra one

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
                  man im having a hard time having people sign up under me, if any of you guys on the site do it ill pay you back the 2 dollars it costs you plus an extra one
                  Friends are your best bet. Most folks won't sign up on other sites for less than $25 a referral, especially for popular sites like Macminis. Freeipods referrals go for at least $30 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
                    Friends are your best bet. Most folks won't sign up on other sites for less than $25 a referral, especially for popular sites like Macminis. Freeipods referrals go for at least $30 a piece.
                    thats ***, id figure i could find some people on this site who would help a brother out for a couple of bux...where is this site where they pay you $30 bux to be a referral? i wouldnt mind getting paid even 20 bux to be a referral

Comment

Working...
                    X