were to get parts cheap***?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were to get parts cheap***?

anyone know were to get amber corners,eyelids and shit like that cheap BESIDES egay? if so post up the site...thanks....i need some shit for my civic and i hate ebay.

Theirs something other than ebay????

well, here in SD theirs a honda rice...er race shop. i forget what its called, but they got racing suspension stuff kits, upgrades etc etc, but i hear its for hondas "mainstream" cars only... Like civics, integras, newer accords, preludes etc.

and ive only heard of such a place, i have yet to find it...

have you tried autozone?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

no i havent tried autozone..i just need to get some eyelids and some amber corners.....

Comment

Theres 'Driving Edge' at the Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro. I know theyre bound to have some stuff for the Civic. Oh also at the Providence Place Mall if that helps.

Did you also Zeke's Custom Auto in Dighton? And theres another place in New Bedford right off Achusnet Ave I just cant think of the name of place.

Funny I know every friggin place thats near you damn it feels good to be a local eh
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
          Theres 'Driving Edge' at the Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro. I know theyre bound to have some stuff for the Civic. Oh also at the Providence Place Mall if that helps.

Did you also Zeke's Custom Auto in Dighton? And theres another place in New Bedford right off Achusnet Ave I just cant think of the name of place.

Funny I know every friggin place thats near you damn it feels good to be a local eh
          lol yea u know all the local shops even to get tint done.....ill have to call the places u mentioned monday....

Comment

Hey man I am originaly from East Taunton heh so I know that area like the back of my hand. Its funny to get some looks because I now live out of state but I can manuver my way around the whole area.

I seriously cant remember the name of the place in New Bedford though..thats where I bought my amber corners for my old car around last summer I think. Cost me like 30 dollars.

Oh and theres another place in Fall River right off Plymouth Ave right next to Napa Auto Parts across from a Tux place.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Hey man I am originaly from East Taunton heh so I know that area like the back of my hand. Its funny to get some looks because I now live out of state but I can manuver my way around the whole area.

I seriously cant remember the name of the place in New Bedford though..thats where I bought my amber corners for my old car around last summer I think. Cost me like 30 dollars.

Oh and theres another place in Fall River right off Plymouth Ave right next to Napa Auto Parts across from a Tux place.
              lol i know were u usta live..... i tried motion hydraulics but they want almost $50 for corners...i have yet to try bumper to bumper though in brockton...ill have to call them...you paid $30? thats not bad at all ............hhmmmm

Comment

Yeah 30 dollars and it was for an Accord but I bet if anything its cheaper for a car like yours.

NOW I remember Crow City Customs is the name took awhile to think of it.

Heres the address

Crow City Customs
                1421 Acushnet Ave
                New Bedford, MA 02746-2230
                (508) 996-5965

I hope I was a good help man they used to have a website and I think theres a team that spawned off that place called Team Velocity. Go check it out and they do engine installs and customizing as well.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

Comment

procarparts.com?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Yeah 30 dollars and it was for an Accord but I bet if anything its cheaper for a car like yours.

NOW I remember Crow City Customs is the name took awhile to think of it.

Heres the address

Crow City Customs
                    1421 Acushnet Ave
                    New Bedford, MA 02746-2230
                    (508) 996-5965

I hope I was a good help man they used to have a website and I think theres a team that spawned off that place called Team Velocity. Go check it out and they do engine installs and customizing as well.
                    sweet THANKS...

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      procarparts.com?
                      now this is the site i have been looking for... thank you wed...

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                        now this is the site i have been looking for... thank you wed...
                        its the same thing as ebay?

they have a ebay store and it works the same
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

its the same thing as ebay?

they have a ebay store and it works the same
                          but i dont have paypal and the site u requested accepts credit card as a payment without the use of paypal........

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                            but i dont have paypal and the site u requested accepts credit card as a payment without the use of paypal........
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

also i said this before but ill say it again......those wheels look great on your car.

Comment

Working...
                              X