No announcement yet.

Zipcreatures Ultimate Hooka * Bong * Smoking - Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sucks y0, but....that will teach you not to leave your shit layin around...

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Just wanted to share this...
      http://www.two-twenty.net/archives/000285.html
      Got a couple new pieces too, ill snap some pics when I get a chance.

Oh, question, does anybody know where I can find a good online head shop that sells glass?

Comment

Wasup guys! I went by the Cigar Shop the other afternoon and picked up $20 of smokes. The little ones, in the tin, are absolutely fantastic! I would REALLY try to find yourself some if you smoke. They have a great smell first of all, like cinnimon and vanilla. The smooke is thick and rich, with a taste of sweetess! Try some.

Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
          no pics.... but right now.... 2 liter mountin dew bottle(that we killed in like... a min...) and a bread bag.... gangsta? werd.... but it hits like a bitch.... we used to have a 2 foot blue bong... but it didn't hit for shit.... but i usually stick to strawberry phillies...
          I learned about this when I first went to pittsburgh. We would smoke tobacco for a while, then just sit around smiling. But I don't have a pic of my old pipe. We got one of those water wands. The things some of your mothers might use to water her hanging plants? Well we broke the ends off that, cleaned it out, polished it up, put a screen and a carb in it. Made that when we were 12, sad thing was we graduated at the top of our class and that pipe lasted us for years. Must have been at least 2 1/2 feet long . . . I miss smoking that stuff . . .you know . . .tobacco lol

Comment

Here's a pic of my friends Heineken hooka, made from a real used 24oz bottle...

Comment

thats sick howd u drill through it? without it breaking

Comment

NO idea. My friend bought it for $45 from a local head shop. They also had Jack Daniel' bottles and a few other alcohol themed hookas. I assume they used a glass drill bit. I honestly don't know

Comment

Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Guitar is pictured purely for size comparison

My ceramic buddy. Friend broke the stem. He still owes me a new one.

My little glass "water pipe". Still waiting for more colors to show.

The hookah. Goddamn, good times! Its HUGE!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Bro just handed me some weed. gave him 15$ and called it a night. Yeah its about an 8th and i have noone to smoke it with.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Bro just handed me some weed. gave him 15$ and called it a night. Yeah its about an 8th and i have noone to smoke it with.

haha i saw that in ur myspace bullitan.. i used to love it befor i had probation and counciling (tested 2ce a week) i used to get 1/4s for $30 sell 2 grams and have 5 grams of free pot. that rockkkkedd

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

word

Comment

can't beleive i never clicked this thread before. i don't smoke pot...maybe like 5 times a year, but i drink hella, and certainly love cigars. too bad you're not supposed to be able to get cubans down there, cause i really love those romeo and juliettas and monte cristos. i paid 130 CDN for a box of 25 montes #3. sweet deal. they typically go for 17-18 a piece up here before tax. and they're delicious.

Comment

Where can I upload a 15 minute video, we recorded us rolling a joint out of a dub sack.
                              Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

www.yourfilehost.com

Comment

Working...
                                X