No announcement yet.

Zipcreatures Ultimate Hooka * Bong * Smoking - Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shit, I like the corona bottle idea...

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
      A horrible pic of me...yet it was a really long day, and what better way is there to wind a long day down with a lil hookah?

HAHA!!!! I love this shit!

HAHA remember chris when I tried to walk after that and I fell right on my face... couldnt get back up. good thing too cause your new cat prob would have killed me.
      Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

wheres all the purp?
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Who ever said american buds suck, you suck! Come to the Pacific Northwest and you will see whats up
          Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa

Yeah, I know that last pic is a little "off topic"
            Yeah, I agree def a little off topic, I can't take those things anymore, but they were good when I could!

Comment

wow that looks like MABYE 2 grams of mushrooms. kinda makes me want some though lol
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
                wow that looks like MABYE 2 grams of mushrooms. kinda makes me want some though lol
                nope, that was about 5 grams total.... not too heavy a trip, but felt good nonetheless

Comment

Well this week since we are out of school my friend Eliot and I decided to smoke the hookah up and drink some brews...pretty good time just relaxing and letting the stress melt away with the smoke.
                  Pics! Eliot.

Me.

Christmas tree outside on the deck.

My friend Nick just got back from a month in New Zealand. He said down there cigarettes are so prohibitally expensive that many people just roll their own.
                  Well I've rolled many a cig before with those little machines, but he showed me how to roll with my hands and also include a filter.
                  The tobacco we used was very smooth and mellow - and I noticed that the filter really tamed the smoke down alot so there was not any harshness! The best part is that for about $4 you can make 60 cigs.
                  It does get old rolling them, but he did notice a good side effect; he smoked less when he had to roll his own.
                  Piiiiics!

The final product:

And...smoking it. Taste was nice

Well that is all for now, but the weekend is not over nor is the Christmas breaks so I can assume there will be more smoking adventures of the tobacco to come! Stay clean and stay safe.
                  Caio!

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

'ight mufukers, this is how I get down...

The Collection

My bubbler, metal pipe (not a favorite, but good for chabering weed though, and my onie...

Notice how the tip is slightly tapered, helps when your packing it up.

Its not quite color changing glass, its hard to explain, but it reflects light and looks cool.

My glass pipes, the smaller one a friend in Denver bought me, the other one my roommate picked up for me when he was in the Carribean.

This is my favorite piece, my Steamroller. Thing kicks your ass!

Yeah, I keep my gear super clean, its monthly salt/rubbing alcohol baths for everything cept the onie (which im too afriad to clean). Granted, the glass never gets really deep in color, but the weed tastes 100% better with clean glass.
                    Last edited by xScott; 12-21-2005, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Cleaning tray a buddy of mine made. Hey, whats that in the ash tray?

Another little something my roommate picked up in the Caribbian!

What? That bong looks loaded up with ice, water and weed!

awww hell yeah!

A little later that night the E&J was broke out, and well, this picture explains it all.

Comment

Recent cigar buys! Woot!

- Zipcreature
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Hell yes! Here they are, ready to mellow in my humidor for a year or so until smoked...

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome!

Comment

dont get down with the bongs no more, lungs are cashed...zig zag blues n blunt wraps are my weapon of choice.
                            rollin on em twankiez

Comment

Originally posted by xScott

Another little something my roommate picked up in the Caribbian!
                              ^^^
                              Your roomie has nice tastes! Ah yes the creamy, chocolate and slight grassiness of a Cohiba cigar...But I think that one is fake ^. The Caribbian is notiriouse for ripping off tourists looking for some 'real' Cuban cigars!
                              Though the band does look slightly different, here is a chart to show you fake vs. real Cohibas. I am under the impression that all Cohibas from Cuba have only two (2) white squares over the "Cohiba" name. I think yours' have what three?

VVVV The top band is a REAL Cohiba band.

Still looked like a nice cigar, but I guess you didn't smoke it...

- Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

Comment

this kid i know just bought a $400 roor bong, its huge. fucked me up. anyway, he gave me his old bong, its a nice green plastic one. my and my step bro are fighting over it, but he left it in his dads trunk and he found it and threw it away. im sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X