so my mom was in the bathroom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so my mom was in the bathroom...

in the local mall (about 5 years ago) she see's written on the bathromm wall, "chris rooney has a big dick", my mom holds this from me for untill just yesterday. i find this out and my mom gets red from emberessment. i had to think back to who i dated then / hooked up w/ her name was julie. i remeber right after that my pussy count jumped way up. now i know why. i need to thank her next time i see her.

...lol...how old are you? must have been a popular bathroom
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

30, the mall is in a city of about 40k people so the ods are pretty good, especialy since the both worked @ the mall at the same time.

Comment

too fyunny mann

Comment

yO which mall is this. i need to write my name on the wall in the bafroom. malls here in arkansas are small as FAWK. i dont even go there anymore. i just buy online.. but nice little tid bit of a story.

Comment

hahaha thats great! i remember someone wrote "adam schneider sucks dick" on the bathroom wall my freshman year.. he later had a black eye and a chipped tooth. i had in school suspension and he went and painted over what he wrote. silly bitch.

what are the chances your mom goes into a bathroom stall at the mall, especially the same one your ex went in.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              hahaha thats great! i remember someone wrote "adam schneider sucks dick" on the bathroom wall my freshman year.. he later had a black eye and a chipped tooth. i had in school suspension and he went and painted over what he wrote. silly bitch.

what are the chances your mom goes into a bathroom stall at the mall, especially the same one your ex went in.

sorta reminds of me dumb and dumber....when lloyd christmas is peeing and reads the message, then looks at his watch. CLICK he locks the stall door and Seabass kicks the door in and scares lloyd pissless.....haha good movie!

Comment

^^ Lmao ^^
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                X