• Show
Clear All

sedan>coupe.... jmo...
    --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
      sedan>coupe.... jmo...

*ahem* wagon>sedan>coupe.... i mean.... can JOO put your stock hood in teh back of your car no problem?

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
        *ahem* wagon>sedan>coupe.... i mean.... can JOO put your stock hood in teh back of your car no problem?
        Bastard! I bought a hood and didn't take that into consideration... the guy at the parts shop said "doesn't fit in the glovebox, does it?"... jerk... Anyway, I barely fit that thing into my mom's PT Cruiser!

Next time I have to buy a hood... I'm calling Pete! (cb7wagonPL)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Bastard! I bought a hood and didn't take that into consideration... the guy at the parts shop said "doesn't fit in the glovebox, does it?"... jerk... Anyway, I barely fit that thing into my mom's PT Cruiser!

Next time I have to buy a hood... I'm calling Pete! (cb7wagonPL)

lol... me and jody have had to put our stock hoods in the back... and i still had room for my head intake and if i had it at the time 5 sp tranny

SOLD!

Comment

Holy mother of repost, batman!!!

el, you do a DAMN good job of holding this place down, hats off brotha

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

accord are family cars. so why make as many coupes so people can shove the seats and stuff forward just to get out of the back? Because it looks nice..... I wish i had a coupe.
              my 91 cb7
              Originally posted by 4doorfury
              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Working...
              X