hey i need help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i need help!!

its abuot 1:12 am ....and imma be doing my ground wire project soon...how do i safely unplug the battery??...take off the positive first rite then negative rite then putting it back on i start with the negative then the positive rite????
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
    its abuot 1:12 am ....and imma be doing my ground wire project soon...how do i safely unplug the battery??...take off the positive first rite then negative rite then putting it back on i start with the negative then the positive rite????

werd

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

No. Always undo the negative on the battery first. You don't have to undo the positive after that. Just add or replace your grounds and hook it back up. Of course I probably should tell you to just take the battery out of your car in case something happens to you.
      It's like when you're jumping a car. The last connection you make is the negative to a grounding point on the other car. Then you take that off first, then the positive.
      Last edited by uslspct; 07-10-2005, 03:55 AM.
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

thanks guys i ended up just holding the negative wire in place and slide the ground wire in hahaha
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          if the battery is good, you have no risk at all
          Indeed. Ive disconnected mine both ways countless times and Im still here
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
          X