Who Plays the Lotto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Plays the Lotto?

aight this is just a random thread i thought of.. i wanted to know who plays the lotto like alot , i played like twice haha.. i would do it like random times just once in a while when the jackpots up.. i know theirs lots of peeps who spend like 100 bux a week, i wanan see what u guys do. ha

I used to play it I think the whole shit is just a fuckin scam to get peoples money by making them all run to try and play the jackpot and never see their money again. And you still lose cause the government is gonna take their share and leaving you next to nuthing taking more than half which i think is like being treated like a prostitute. I say the safest bet its to go no more than five bucks and pray or not play at all and keep your money.

Comment

Yeah thats my thing too, i mean it wont hurt me at all to play 10 bux a week thats straight but i figure, id rather just get an extra car wash or shit even just set it in my drawer til i need somthin.

Comment

I always forget to check the numbers.. I could win and never know it. I'll just play with those scratchoffs every once and a while.

Comment

i play scratch offs... but have never really won more than 20 bucks. one time i had purchased 3 scratch off cards... and i won nothing on any of them... and then my friend throws in a dollar or two and buys one of the same exact ones that i just lost on... and he won 500 bucks! i was pissed, because he didn't even really play scratch offs at all... and i used to be addicted to them.

Comment

more poor people play the lottery than people with enough money to actually spare to play the lottery. Its nice to give the disadvantaged another place to instill false hope. But hey, somebodys gotta be a winner, it might as well be you.(thats the ky lottery slogan)
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I know that the profits from the NJ and PA lottos supposedly go to help the needy

Comment

i just got 84 bucks, i hit some numbers...yay!
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

yeah, i actually play too and part of the money goes to education and stuff of the sort, so im not really against it, just bringing forth some of its problems. a devil's advocate if you will.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

i am not old enough to play the lottery................. bu heres a story, a few months ago my rich uncle mark who i recently visited in san diego california almost won 67mill US dollars in the lotto but he was missing 1 fuckin number, he had 5 and wa missing a 6th and they only gave him like 3000 bux...... mother bitches

Comment

That sucks... Still, I wouldn't mind if someone only gave me $3000!

Comment

Working...
                      X