Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet, another rant, its LOOOOOOOOONG beware...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raceboy
    danny my boy, you have WAY too much time on your hands brother. your on summer vacation right? go get a summer job at a cool place you'll meet plenty of hot broads. plus you'll earn some money for your cb7. your far too young to be worried about ONE girl. dude your entering the prime of yo life bud the LAST thing you want to do is get all wrapped up with one female psssh, dude wait till your hormones kick in, you won't be able stop thinking about all kinds of girls and how you want to do them. don't worry about this chick bro, they'll be PLENTY more. TRUST. *ps, don't ever let me hear of you buying a 35$ dvd for some chick FOR NOTHING!!!!* your pal, -tony
    raceboy, i think you overlooked the fact that he bought a chain as well bro.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

sucks that it happened to you. You know what they say though, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
        raceboy, i think you overlooked the fact that he bought a chain as well bro.
        ah damn it danny!
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

ah damn it danny!
          well, uhm....

I dont know, believe me, i do see other girls and think about... things... you know what im sayin? haha. but i mean, shes a girl to get into a relationship with, the rest of em' are just like one time hit it never call you back type thing. Those are good at times i suppose, but i kinda dont want that any more, i want something like this girl....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

oh ok then thats simple...GO GET HER!
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

dude i disagree. danny, your too young for "that" kinda girl live your life bro while your still young you can have "that" kinda girl when your older. ok i'm 26 now but when i was 15 and lost my virginity the girl i lost it to was "that" kinda of girl hmmmm- didn't work out the girl i had my first kid with was "that" kinda girl, now i hate her. i've had probably like 15 "that" kinda girls from the age of 15-22. and you say ohh i've done all that before i want to settle down........AT 16!!!!!! wait till your 18 and can hit the clubs or wait till your 21 and you can drink and your at a club and let's say your still with this girl that you hooked up with when you were 16 and after 5 years of hittin' the same ol' ass your at the club been drinkin' and some HOT ass female comes up to you and is all like "ohh your hot let's get outta here and fuck" what are you going to tell her "ohh i'm young and horny but i have "THAT" kinda of girl at home sorry i'm going to pass up this bomb ass opportunity with your fine ass so i can go home and think about you while i'm boning my boring ass girlfriend that i've been with since i was a kid" dude your going to miss out on soo much ass. and do you think this chick is going to stay loyal to you? LOL!!! dude when people are young they're curious shit WILL happen behind your back that you'll never know about cuz she's "that" kinda girl.
              Last edited by Raceboy; 07-08-2005, 05:22 PM.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

dude i disagree. danny, your too young for "that" kinda girl live your life bro while your still young you can have "that" kinda girl when your older. ok i'm 26 now but when i was 15 and lost my virginity the girl i lost it to was "that" kinda of girl hmmmm- didn't work out the girl i had my first kid with was "that" kinda girl, now i hate her. i've had probably like 15 "that" kinda girls from the age of 15-22. and you say ohh i've done all that before i want to settle down........AT 16!!!!!! wait till your 18 and can hit the clubs or wait till your 21 and you can drink and your at a club and let's say your still with this girl that you hooked up with when you were 16 and after 5 years of hittin' the same ol' ass your at the club been drinkin' and some HOT ass female comes up to you and is all like "ohh your hot let's get outta here and fuck" what are you going to tell her "ohh i'm young and horny but i have "THAT" kinda of girl at home sorry i'm going to pass up this bomb ass opportunity with your fine ass so i can go home and think about you while i'm boning my boring ass girlfriend that i've been with since i was a kid" dude your going to miss out on soo much ass. and do you think this chick is going to stay loyal to you? LOL!!! dude when people are young they're curious shit WILL happen behind your back that you'll never know about cuz she's "that" kinda girl.

I dont know, bro, the kinda girl your tallking about... I was with a girl like that... She always used to hit the clubs in Mexicalli and shit.(AT 15!!!) She told me she never got drunk or anything, but my gulible ass believed her. She was like, the most biggest dissapointment in my life. So, I got rid of her horny ass. I just wanted something different than that. and Natalya seems like the kinda girl i want. I dont know tony, you DO make a lot of sense... but you know, im not the type of guy that wants ass all the time.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

i know man i'm just lettin' you know danny, what i'm saying is cool if you hook-up with her great! BUT! if she starts playing games with you or cheats on you just don't get all hung up on it bro remember your young you got plenty of life and opportunitys ahead of you. i'm just lookin' out for ya, cuz trust me i waisted alot of my younger years dickin' spending time with my friends and going to partys, you know having fun. cuz i was all pussy whipped on some girl that was cool at first but then she didn't want me to do anything but be with her 24/7. if i could go back and i knew the shit i know now i would have lived it UP! ahh oh well, hey danny do what you fell like doing. and good luck bro
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i know man i'm just lettin' you know danny, what i'm saying is cool if you hook-up with her great! BUT! if she starts playing games with you or cheats on you just don't get all hung up on it bro remember your young you got plenty of life and opportunitys ahead of you. i'm just lookin' out for ya, cuz trust me i waisted alot of my younger years dickin' spending time with my friends and going to partys, you know having fun. cuz i was all pussy whipped on some girl that was cool at first but then she didn't want me to do anything but be with her 24/7. if i could go back and i knew the shit i know now i would have lived it UP! ahh oh well, hey danny do what you fell like doing. and good luck bro
                    I'm still probably not going to get over the fact shes really cool, and maybe even special, but i've now come to realize, that shes probably not the one for me. Well, yet any ways. I'm just going to have fun. try to live out highschool without that drama shit. And have fun!

hey, thanks alot bro, i really appreciate it that your looking out for me. I'll see what happens... Im still in highschool, and thats alot of fun. and shit, Im gonna be driving the pimp-mobile cb7 with turbo h23 to school next year!! (when i get my license back)

Tony Tone everyone!! He's a great guy!

Comment

cool bro there ya go save the drama for collage LOL you'll do alright.
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                      X