X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me...

or is today fuckin' boring on here?
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

It's just you
    haha, j/k man, good to see you're still around

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

It is kinda boring on here today. Well I haven't posted in like the last week because of it. Maybe people got bills to pay or something.

Comment

Shit after you have read alot of the stuff on here everyday is boring, waiting for someone to ask either a challenging question or post a new or interesting topic. Yup today is pretty boring

My Ride
        myspace

Comment

Omfg!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well.... i'm not bored after reading i need MORE shit for my 5sp swap.... dammit...now i'm pissed

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
              It's just you
              haha, j/k man, good to see you're still around
              holy crap...you seriously just pop outta nowhere Pat lol!

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

it is pretty boring
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Antoine, I've been around just not posting much. Like everyone is sayin, it gets old typing a lot of the same of thing.

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

cpmike and i were keeping tabs on you for awhile there Just makin sure your doing alright and such. How's the business going with your uncle?

In other news, me and meredith are getting an apartment come Aug. 6th.

Comment

Good luck with that and say hello to more bills lol .

Comment

i know, lets all sing and dance

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Best of luck w/the apt...

And yea it's been boring here lately. It's prob. just a busy time...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Glad you two are still together. And glad you haven't lost that "Honda tuning bug" that hit you a few years back. I still remember the ol AR days. It's been years, but it seems like just yesterday

My Accord History:

-Patrick

Comment

this will keep you guys entertained for a bit...help a brotha out!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25565

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                              X