No announcement yet.

Is it just me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its either the synchro or fluid but i'll let pat handle that one.

Anyways here's the deal on the apt.
    1br/1bath
    quiant screened in patio
    lakes to fish in...don't eat the fish
    VERY nice neighborhood (means i don't have to worry about my car driving off!)
    washer & dryer in unit
    650 sq.ft
    Enough storage space to house 3 bumpers and an engine...
    a/c and electric stove of course
    Huge walk-in closet
    ceiling fans in all rooms
    Dining room with breakfast bar that overlooks the kitchen
    Fitness center and two pools.
    And internet ready

Rent is like $618 a month. We priced it so we could still store close to a paycheck each even after all of the monthy expenses. And also its priced so that if one of us loses our jobs then the other will be able to maintain the bills...we'll be scraping but we'll manage ya know. Changes are happening already...its like $500 to her means a possible living room set...still means forged pistons to me I realize already thats a fight i'm not gonna win so we've been doing alot of furniture shopping/browsing in the past couple of weeks.

I'm gettin kinda excited about it all now. But i know parts for the cb7 is gonna slow to a crawl.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      And also its priced so that if one of us loses our jobs then the other will be able to maintain the bills...we'll be scraping but we'll manage ya know. Changes are happening already...its like $500 to her means a possible living room set...still means forged pistons to me I realize already thats a fight i'm not gonna win so we've been doing alot of furniture shopping/browsing in the past couple of weeks.
      sounds like antoine is gettin 2 pistons and a loveseat
      good luck with the pad yo

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
      X