X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VTEC Powered Mustang

VTEC... On a mustang...

Click here to see Video

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

very old chit.. and no people, its not real..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
      very old chit.. and no people, its not real..
      awww, you gotta mess it up for every one, THEY DONT KNOW ITS NOT REAL!

you gotta admit, Very Tall Engine Coolant was funny shit!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

it says its a staged interview in the corner of the screen . . . it was pretty funny till i saw that
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          it says its a staged interview in the corner of the screen . . . it was pretty funny till i saw that
          damn, reading pwns me.... bleh....

Comment

I've seen video of this guy with this Mustang GT-R. The guy running the camera confronted the dude and asked, "Does that have the rotory engine?" Mustang sally answered, "yeah." Camera guy then says, "so, that's with the pistons and everything -right?" Mustang sally, "Yup."

Comment

i have that vid on my other computer..

Comment

i know it's fake but, that interviewer must be a good actor cuz it kinda seemed like he belived it.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

funny find...kind of made me laugh.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

any one look at the video on the same pagE of the guy busting the piston through his forearm from the GSXR race bike??? CRAZINESS

Comment

Originally posted by phreakish93
                      any one look at the video on the same pagE of the guy busting the piston through his forearm from the GSXR race bike??? CRAZINESS
                      that was krazy dude! that had to fuckin' HURT!
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                        that was krazy dude! that had to fuckin' HURT!
                        i know that woulda ruined my day

Comment

not to be a dick myself or anything, but why does it seem like people/racers with mustangs seem like dicks. I dont view them as dicks simply because they drive mustangs... I view them as dicks because some I know some personally that are arrogant(sp?) and alot ive seen on videos over the internet are the same way.... But their not all bad, My Godfather had a 5.0, and he's cool. Also,when i compare the forms of domestics (camaros, corvettes, MUSTANGS, chevys whatever), The people who drive mustangs stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to cockyness... Is it just me, or does any one else notice this? Honestly, I have nothing against the poeple who own mustangs (my best bud loves mustangs and is savign up for one) but this is just something ive noticed...

Comment

i've noticed it too, they do tend to be way cocky and hate on fourbangers.
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i know a ton of people with mustangs . . . and none of them seem like dicks to me. one of the other forums i belong to is filled with them, and they dont seem to hate the couple import guys on that forum either . . . i dunno, i feel that way about camaro guys tho, they seem like that to me
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X