I am sooo Upset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrozburner
    its funny how hispanic criminals are always mexican...not salvadorean, guatemalan, peruvian or cuban but MEXICAN anyway, sorry to hear about the break in...take him to court and do what fishigi said

umm.... i don't know if your serious or not.... but i wouldn't get mad if somebody called me..... canadian.......

anyway.... sucks about your sheet.... happens to the best of us...

SOLD!

Comment

hey dcstimm joke for ya.

heres a joke..and if it offends anyone oh well.

how do you clean up a mexican that just tried to steal yor radio and you curb-stommped the mothafu#$ker?

answer **** and span

Comment

Originally posted by xfactortype1
        heres a joke..and if it offends anyone oh well.

how do you clean up a mexican that just tried to steal yor radio and you curb-stommped the mothafu#$ker?

answer **** and span

hah
        Seattle Silver crew #5
        Member of the Midwest Car Club.
        ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          LMFAO!!!!

hey ramiro, has any one ever caled you spanish and asked if you speak mexican?
          god i hate those pricks...

Thing is I am part Spanish, but anyhow...I've had this happen to me before. The calling any hispanic Mexican thing happens ALL the time...plain ignorance.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            Thing is I am part Spanish, but anyhow...I've had this happen to me before. The calling any hispanic Mexican thing happens ALL the time...plain ignorance.
            Werd...

Her:"Hey, Danny?"
            Me:"Yeah?"
            Her:"Your Spanish, right? Do you speak Mexican?"

I swear to god....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Back on topic...

I work in a restaurant. In this restaurant are about 12 Mexicans... not a single one of them is a US citizen yet, and I know for a fact that a couple of them are definitely illegal (using 'legal' info... like their brother's name and stuff). I'm certainly not implying that all Mexicans are illegals! Nor that all illegals are Mexican... However, because of my experience (and yes, one of the guys I work with is notorious for selling stolen parts) I would think that pressing charges will make it more hassle than it's worth. If the guy is illegal, he's probably been deported already. If nobody checked into his legal status (which the cops should have) then chances are by the time you take him to court, he'll be gone. You'll never see a dime, and you'll pay court fees.

You should've beat his ass and taken whatever was in his pockets. I know if I found someone in my car, I would lose it! You're a stronger man than I for doing nothing but calling the cops... especially when you had him pinned!

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                should have curb stomped the mother fucker.
                That was painful just to watch, if you're referring to American History X.
                Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

I can't believe you caught the fuckin' loser IN your car! That is sooo awesome! I can't believe you didn't beat the shit out of him!

How long did it take for the five-O to show up? Must have been some awkward silence while you were waiting huh? -LOL

I still can't get over the fact that you actual held onto the guy and called the cops -smart move. I would have never even thought of that! I would have went straight to my lead pipe and let the fucker lay there crippled to think about what he did. IMO, you made a smart choice for your own good, but he would have learned a better lesson with some broken fingers and knee caps!

Comment

You are strong man. I would have beat the lil shit to a pulp.

Comment

i'm not sure what i would have done. I think i would have opened the door and slammed the shit out of it because his feet were dangling if i read correctly...or i woulda just dragged him out by his feet...and kept dragging him...or putting some pressure on his trachea while i was pinning him down. If he is an illegal alien then make sure he's deported.
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Man...i would have started beating him until my arm got tired.....then i would have started kicking him until my leg got tired... then i would just leave from there....
                        "Fear Nothing For Nothing is Everything"

Comment

I know you would all be angry, but you would be stupid to continously beat him, or hit him with a bat or other object, if you caught him in your car. Just because you catch him in your car, doesn't give you the right to confront him with potential deadly force, according to the law. All you will do is end up in jail with the guy. You do have the right to protect your property, but with force proportional to the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                            I know you would all be angry, but you would be stupid to continously beat him, or hit him with a bat or other object, if you caught him in your car. Just because you catch him in your car, doesn't give you the right to confront him with potential deadly force, according to the law. All you will do is end up in jail with the guy. You do have the right to protect your property, but with force proportional to the crime.
                            Exactly.

Honestly though, I don't think I would be thinking clearly. I probably WOULD end up in jail! Calling the cops was the best thing, and I'm surprised you were able to control yourself enough to do that. That's impressive!

Comment

Working...
                            X