I am sooo Upset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sooo Upset!

Today I was getting out of work, and I see someone in my car! I run over, and its a mexican man trying to steal my Alpine radio. First off this is in the middle of a mall parking lot and there is people all around. So I ran up to him and his feet were sticking out of my door, so I grabbed his feet and slid him out my car, and Started screaming at him. He thought I was going to hit him or something. So I pull out my cell phone while holding this man down and call the police. When he hears that I am calling the police he tries to get up and run away, But I grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him to the ground and held him until the police came.

When the police came I looked at my door, and I have screw driver marks all over the molding of my driver side door. I am wondering how he was able to get inside. How do I get him to pay for this? The cops said I can press charges but I probably wont see a dime.

Any ideas guys? I just have liability on my insurance.

Dude I know how you feel except I got crow bar mark on my door handle. Sorry there is nothing you can do. Pressing charges will just not be worth your time.

Comment

should have curb stomped the mother fucker.
      i know what wouldnt have helped anything. but as far as getting money out of him you might as well bend over and take it up the rear.
      my door shows damage of a break in, it sucks.
      FA1

Comment

You had to add he's mexican?

j/p

what you need to do is find out where he lifes and have a talk with him there. just showng up at his house with him not knowing will leave more than enough of an impression. And if you do that, you'll get what you want.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

you should carry a tazar gun with you at all times liek i used to do. And always have an exrta set of batteries. Damn batteries are so cheap these days those people that still steal car radios must still be cracked out since the fuckin 70's. Stealing radios are old i mean comon people who the fuck still steals cheap radios that you can afford at the fuckin bestbuy. People just never learn death to thieves.

Comment

If you press charges, and go to court, the judge may make him re-imburse you for damages. That is what happened when some lady hit my car and ran..i chased her down got her license plate number and called the cops. Come to find out she did not have any insurance or a driver's license. We went to court and she was found guilty of felony hit and run, and insurance fraud (becasue she gave a fake insurance name and policy number). Prior to going to court the A.D.A. told me to get a estiamte of the cost of repairs. I did so and when I presented the cost in court, the judge ordered her to pay the court who would in turn pay me. That way if she skipped payment, she would be sent to jail for additional time. A week after the trial I recieved my first payment.

So, my advice is to get a estimate of how much to fix the damage, and then present it to the A.D.A. or judge and ask for compensation.

Comment

Fushigi is right .. the Court will make that fawker pay .. he wont have a choice.

Man .. I'm pissed for you too bud .. It would have taken every bit of disipline I had in me,
              not to bring that fawkwad to within an inch of his loser ass life ..

A Hui Hou !!!
              Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Damn that sucks... I wouldnt be able to control myself if I saw them stealing shit from my car... they wouldnt stand a chance But yeah, court!

Comment

its funny how hispanic criminals are always mexican...not salvadorean, guatemalan, peruvian or cuban but MEXICAN anyway, sorry to hear about the break in...take him to court and do what fishigi said

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                    ....... what fishigi said
                    Who? Who the hell is that? LOL

Comment

actually i doubt taking the guy to court will do anything...if he was in your car for a stereo he more than likely doesnt have much to loose already and would [robally just go back to jail rather than paying you for the damage and shit man...i hate to say it but you would be best to let it go...and if you wanted justice you should of got it before you decided to call the cops....fact is they have lots more to care about than a stolen stereo...

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                        its funny how hispanic criminals are always mexican...not salvadorean, guatemalan, peruvian or cuban but MEXICAN

LMFAO!!!!

hey ramiro, has any one ever caled you spanish and asked if you speak mexican?
                        god i hate those pricks...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

[QUOTE=lil_dcb7]LMFAO!!!!

hey ramiro, has any one ever caled you spanish and asked if you speak mexican?
                          god i hate those pricks...

[/QUOTE
                          im not spanish but i feel you man.....

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
                            Who? Who the hell is that? LOL
                            sorry about that, i meant fushigi

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

No unfortuantely because cops have goin hard searching peoples shit illegally then when you tell them its illegal they want to take you to jail.

Comment

Working...
                              X