Honda Parts employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25351
    he must have seen this thread! Mad jdm rain protection j00z! Beware though, it only blocks JAPANESE rain, it turns US rain into little shards of glass *gasp*

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i looked into getting them when i worked for a local honda parts dept. they were discontinued, the dealership can run a locator, they might find some @ another dealer somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25351
        he must have seen this thread! Mad jdm rain protection j00z! Beware though, it only blocks JAPANESE rain, it turns US rain into little shards of glass *gasp*
        Except he's looking for coupe

Comment

aero- I can't believe they treated you like that! "The customer is always right." In this case, the customer is right! If you do end up getting a hold of OEM ones, next time you go to the dealership, show them they do exist!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            aero- I can't believe they treated you like that! "The customer is always right." In this case, the customer is right! If you do end up getting a hold of OEM ones, next time you go to the dealership, show them they do exist!

Dan
            Yeah, stupid employees. I was thinkin about it, but its not worth it.. hes obviously some stupid idiot anyways. Not worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
              Yeah, stupid employees. I was thinkin about it, but its not worth it.. hes obviously some stupid idiot anyways. Not worth the time.
              Yes, you're totally right, it's prob. not worth it. Of course don't make a special trip, but I figured if you're there for something, you could at least correct them/ show them that they do exist and you deserve respect

I'm not saying all Honda employees are like that either, many are very knowledgeable.

Comment

Working...
              X