This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IBCNYA
    i was refering to my post about the accord i saw the other day and mick started flaming me about...till rebels closed the thread...dude sent me a pm and was like here...here is your answer bro.....
    i asked about valve cover fitmet, and got flammed, clarkster's the one who told me to pm me so i could be able to get my facts straight and not make a fool of myself again...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
      Wait.. you're talking about banner ads and stuff, right? Don't think i haven't thought about that in the 2 years this board has been running. First of all, I'm personally not a fan of banner ads cluttering the board. I've always wanted a clean environment here, free of advertising. Secondly, it is not easy to find a company who would like to sponsor or do business with such a niche forum/target as cb7tuner (90-93 accords). I've also heard horror stories about dealing with companies through banner ads and such... more stress that I don't need right now.

But the MAIN POINT of the member fees would not ONLY be to make profit for the board.. but to clean it up and help restore what it used to be. I don't see any easier and more effective way. This "fee solution" would help knock out many problems at once.
      nough said, GIT ER DONE!

Comment

Steve get a grip WTF are you talking about "First of all, I'm personally not a fan of banner ads cluttering the board. I've always wanted a clean environment here" but yet you let people use the most stupid crap in their sigs?? thats what clutters up a board not 1 simple banner ad

Comment

A 6 dollar a year member fee on PreludeOnline cleaned up the board completly. Full of flames ever since they started it.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
            Steve get a grip WTF are you talking about "First of all, I'm personally not a fan of banner ads cluttering the board. I've always wanted a clean environment here" but yet you let people use the most stupid crap in their sigs?? thats what clutters up a board not 1 simple banner ad
            Steve has had the merchant's shop forum open for a few months..have you noticed that I am the only paying company in there? Sponsors and banner ads are not the answer

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
              Steve has had the merchant's shop forum open for a few months..have you noticed that I am the only paying company in there? Sponsors and banner ads are not the answer
              I understand and what you are doing is A++ for the site

Comment

I understand and what you are doing is A++ for the site
                WOOOHOOOO!!!! Thanx

Comment

Steve If you dont mind me asking, would you please add me on your MSN. AIM or whatever you use, I would like to speak to you personaly thanks.

Comment

I absolutely agree with you on that actually. Why do you think that I've never ran avatars AND signatures.. can you imagine the mess that would be? Even lately I have been telling the moderators to check large signatures and make sure pictures are under a certain pixel requirement, etc. Trust me, I've even looked for hacks that I could run on the software to restrict picture size in sigs. It got to the point where I was contemplating avatars only. But in the end, I enjoy the creativity that can be put into signatures versus avatars. This is definitely something to think about for the future though... but I'm digressing here.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      first off, steve has been more than fair and you can NOT ask for any better of a person to be the administrator...he listens to people's inputs, is NOT in this to make money (although if that were a side effect, yay), and is the reason this board is here.....and legacy accord, you're the last dude that should be running your mouth, you know what i'm talking about........what skeletons are in your closet

a member fee is fine, i don't think $5 should deter anyone from coming....unless they really just don't care......i spend every dime i make on shit i don't wanna spend it on (bills) but i could manage $5, hell, even if it meant no food for one day, i could swing that much......i could find $5 even.........and i'd happily "sponsor" a member who honestly won't be able to be active here simply because they don't have the cash.....now remember, anything that anyone takes from me under false pretenses is taking from my family.....and that's the kinda shit that garners some bad karma and eventually loss of sexual function due to a freak accident, really

we can work this out......i'd sponsor one person and make them my bitch.....they'd have to get me coffee.....rub my taint, you know, the regular bitch stuff.......but this is a good idea and has to be done IMO......if $5 is enough for steve, then i think that's cheap enough for everyone else.......
                      discussion shouldnt even be going on.......who cares if people dont wanna pay...that means they dont belong here becuase they dont care, ill pay and like i said earlier gimme an addy and the fee is out the door tommorrow...........lets try this again.........GIT ER DONE!

Comment

fizzbob...i dont know why but i like you man ....you just put stuff out there the way you see it...

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                          discussion shouldnt even be going on.......who cares if people dont wanna pay...that means they dont belong here becuase they dont care, ill pay and like i said earlier gimme an addy and the fee is out the door tommorrow...........lets try this again.........GIT ER DONE!

i care, believe me, and if there would be any thing i could DO, i would for a heart beat for the only people i ever met on the internet whom i respect so much,

even though it sounds stupid or silly, i just cannot afford it...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                            i care, believe me, and if there would be any thing i could DO, i would for a heart beat for the only people i ever met on the internet whom i respect so much,

even though it sounds stupid or silly, i just cannot afford it...
                            if u had no gas and needed $5 to get to work.....could you find it then? if u cant get $5 than thats you...when you get the $5 than u can be a member again.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                              if u had no gas and needed $5 to get to work.....could you find it then? if u cant get $5 than thats you...when you get the $5 than u can be a member again.
                              I ride to work with my dad, i have been...

Comment

We need to stop that little debate..the harsh truth is, you are the only one who cannot pay..everyone else wants to..steve wants us to pay..so paying a member fee it will be

Comment

Working...
                                X