Subscribed thread email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscribed thread email

If you are currently subscribed to a thread that you have received a recent email notification for an update on the thread, can you forward a copy of that notification email to me.

It seems as though I am not getting those notifications even if I subscribe to a thread for instant notification and I have verified that my email address is correct in my user profile. This is not the only site I am having a problem like this with and I am giving my ISP a chance to correct it before I shop for someone new.

So, if you could forward a copy of one of those notification emails so I know where it is sent from and the general text of one, I will forward to one of the tech people at my ISP to try and get this resolved.

Thanks for your help.
    Eric91Z
    eric91z@globalccs.net
    '92 Honda Accord EX Coupe - For Sale (email me)

newb

jk

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
      newb

jk

I guess that all depends on how you look at it. You definitely have more posts than me, that's for sure. But it does look like I have been a member longer. How did you get so many posts in such a short time?

Anyway, I have never had any problems getting my notifications from any sites or email lists until about 12 days ago and there is nothing that has changed on my end. Whereas my ISP has been going through email server "upgrades" for the last couple of months...

Oh yeah, and I didn't get my email reminder sent to me when you posted, either...

From your sig, I am guessing you are rolling in a Seattle Silver/Maroon CB7? That is the same color combination as mine.
      Last edited by Eric91Z; 06-27-2005, 10:30 PM.
      Eric91Z
      eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

You are both n00bs (based on date)

Comment

Yes, that is how I have been checking my subscribed threads. Or going to "Quick Links" and clicking on Subscribed Threads.

So that function actually is not working any more, even though it is still an option when posting? At least that is one less thing to worry about.
          Eric91Z
          eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

Originally posted by Eric91Z
            From your sig, I am guessing you are rolling in a Seattle Silver/Maroon CB7? That is the same color combination as mine.
            yea..its a very common combo. btw dont mind mitchell hes just bored..

uhm i used to use the subscriptions quick link method but that got me only the threads i posted in. i now use the "new posts" button on the top menu next to the "search" button that people seem to be scared of.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              yea..its a very common combo. btw dont mind mitchell hes just bored..

uhm i used to use the subscriptions quick link method but that got me only the threads i posted in. i now use the "new posts" button on the top menu next to the "search" button that people seem to be scared of.
              No problem here, just giving him a hard time back...

I really like the New Posts link, personally and use it quite a bit on the forums I visit that have that option. Was just a little worried about missing notification emails with the problems I have been having with my ISP. I just wish I had more options where I live.
              Eric91Z
              eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa

damn , is that your girlfrend ? or you .... eather way ... damn! nice ass shot

Comment

does the join dates get messed up alot because i know i didnt join when i said i did

Comment

you own a coupe or 4 door?

HOLY SHIT why am i up so early????
                    Last edited by micksf22accord; 06-28-2005, 08:10 AM.

Dynamic racing

Comment

As far as I know the join date thing is accurate...

As for the notifications, the bandwidth problem is the reason. Steve, the guy who owns this board, is a college student with very little income. It costs nothing to be on this board, and not many people buy shirts or decals, so he has to cut back where he can to keep things running! It's currently costing over $100 a month to operate this board.

Any donations can be sent to accordtunerx@yahoo.com They would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Completely understandable on the bandwidth and cost issue. And I have absolutely no issue with it being that way, I just wanted to verify because of the email issues I have had with my ISP with only certain domains not getting through to me home email account.

As for my car, it is a 1992 Seattle Silver/Maroon Accord Coupe (2-door), 5 speed. All original except for tinted windows, strut tower brace, AM/FM/CD/MP3 player, alarm, amber corners, and new clutch just this past year. The car has 284,500 miles on it and still runs AWESOME!!! But I am getting rid of it for something bigger since I feel cramped in there and I have a new baby which brings the family to 4 now.
                        Eric91Z
                        eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                          damn chio, who is that in your sig??!! if thats your, congrats

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I own a 1992 ex coupe seatle silver maron interior

Dynamic racing

Comment

Yeah, I need to get some new pictures and get them put up for when I start pushing harder to sell the car. It is pretty clean for the miles, just too small for a family of 4 including my 12 day old daughter!!!!
                              Eric91Z
                              eric91z@globalccs.net

Comment

Working...
                              X