Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Link PLEASE HELP

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5785327987

Hopefully posting this is right on the boarder of the rules, but I want to konw if you guys think this is a good deal or not. I emailed him and he said shipping was free. I am concered. What do you guys think?

Uhhh. I know eBay is cheap, but thats...20% of retail or something like that? Plus he barely has feedback... But its not that much money, so go for and see what happens.

Comment

I personally think its a scam, bro.. but whateva, your money, your decision...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I just got an email from his. He is selling the informationon where to buy an IPOD

RIP OFF!!!!

Comment

Dude, reading ownz you!

Read the fine print, what you are purchasing is a slot on a pyramid list, once you get to teh top of the pyramid that is when you get your ipod. Getting to the top means that you may have to get friends to get into the pyramid as well, adn do other things that may be harmful to your health, well not really harmful, but will be a pain nonetheless.

Go by the old adage:

"If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is not true"

I may be able to get my hands on a used decent ipod for free, if not how much are you willing to pay, and wich model do you want. I get some good discounts, and may be able to pass it down.

X

Comment

definately don't spend your money on that

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Originally posted by Ron CB7
              definately don't spend your money on that

ron have i ever told you how much i love that sig..?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5785327987

Hopefully posting this is right on the boarder of the rules, but I want to konw if you guys think this is a good deal or not. I emailed him and he said shipping was free. I am concered. What do you guys think?
                I have completed many of the sites that give away free things. Here's a list of all of the stuff I've gotten for free.

That said, all that guy is selling is his link (which you'll sign up under, sign up and pay for some advertising or subscription service and then need to get at least 5 of your own friends to do the same thing). You will get an ipod if you do everything right, and the link he is promoting is legit.

There are many websites out there that are dedicated to getting referrals and spreading information about these free sites. I used to run the original site that described how these sites work - I've since sold my rights to that site.

Some of the other ones that describe these sites are

www.forum.freeipodguide.com
                www.anything4free.com
                www.freeoffersnow.net

Comment

Working...
                X