check out this CB7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out this CB7!

This is the cleanest, highest milage CB7 I've ever seen.....look at the odometer!

click here
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

415, damn skippy I bet it still runs good!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

woot thats my color, goo GREEN MACHINES!!..415 damn!

^sold

Comment

woo wee, I should drive over and check it out in person

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I wouldn't fucking pay more than 100$ for that high mileage ass car. Fuck the condition of it. Mileage < *

Lol, damn its been a bad morning.
          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
            I wouldn't fucking pay more than 100$ for that high mileage ass car. Fuck the condition of it. Mileage < *
            nonsense. i heard that over and over and over again before i bought my current car @ 318K

.....it ran ~30K miles strong after that and i only had to replace the battery w/in that time frame. who knows how much longer it would have lasted

Comment

(off topic) bronx did you get new rims? they look tight

Comment

yeah, asking price may be a little high....but it definately gets an A+ for cleanliness - milage ratio. If I had the cash I'd buy it, put on as many miles as I could....just so I can say "look at how many miles my car has and how good it still looks and runs" I just think that would be cool.
                00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                  yeah, asking price may be a little high....but it definately gets an A+ for cleanliness - milage ratio. If I had the cash I'd buy it, put on as many miles as I could....just so I can say "look at how many miles my car has and how good it still looks and runs" I just think that would be cool.

Yup, would be nice as a daily driver.. keep stock and clean. And run it up until it starts all over again

Comment

i thought i had a lot of miles, damn 400k plus? Amazing!!! I agree, 2200 is way too much. I'll play 800-900 bucks for it.

Comment

That gives me hope for asking a decent price for my car with "only" 284,000 miles on original motor and tranny. It is almost as clean, except for the "normal" rust spot by the driver's rear wheel under the gas fill door. It is bubbling the paint, but not all eaten through yet.

If nothing else, would make a great platform for a H22 swap. And mine is a 5 speed to start with.
                      Eric91Z
                      eric91z@globalccs.net
                      '92 Honda Accord EX Coupe - For Sale (email me)

Comment

Bronx just bit off my style *****. I was the first to have those rims and they are rare.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Bronx just bit off my style *****. I was the first to have those rims and they are rare.
                          I didn't hear anyone say anything about who had them first because it wasn't you. And I didn't want these wheels, they were offered as a trade I could not refuse. I'm very sure you weren't the first one with these wheels. But you can continue thinking you were
                          '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                          -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                          -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                          -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                          10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                            I didn't hear anyone say anything about who had them first because it wasn't you. And I didn't want these wheels, they were offered as a trade I could not refuse. I'm very sure you weren't the first one with these wheels. But you can continue thinking you were
                            OWNED lol Stop the bitching ladies

Comment

Working...
                            X