whats your favorite movie ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats your favorite movie ever?

lets discuss.......whats your #1 all time favorite movie......mine is gladiator with russel crow....i fucking love that guy. and the movie i can watch like 5 times. well whats your fav. movie? also i love all denzel washingtons movies..."man on fire" was fucking sweet, so was "out of time" and hes like one of the top actors imo.

Ladder 49, since i am a volunteer firefighter(for the time being). the scenes depict almost exactly what happens in the fury of the fire and the acting is amazing in the movie.
    www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Originally posted by krakakru21
      Ladder 49, since i am a volunteer firefighter(for the time being). the scenes depict almost exactly what happens in the fury of the fire and the acting is amazing in the movie.
      yea that was a good moivie....and the scenes are pretty acurate huh? i didnt know that. i hope to see hostage soon......with bruce willis, it just came out on dvd. should be good.

Comment

Its a tie between Pulp Fiction and Silence of the Lambs...
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          it's a tie between predator/jurassic park/gladiator
          hmmm surprised someone else like gladiator....movies the shit. and i forgot to mention i like cliffhanger too.........you know with sly stalone..

Comment

Originally posted by Fast and The Furious
            Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried.

Vince: Why don't you try FatBurger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, ******!
            hahahaha

Comment

well lets see...dumb and dumber classic funny...jarassic park good Sci Fiction ......hummmm well good action was matrix ....and there are others just top of my head and ohh yea fast and furious..cant forget that

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

how about THE NOTEBOOK?
                tofastfelony

Comment

How about.."The No"
                  j/p I never saw that movie, but since women love it so much it's prob just a chick flick, therefore I stay away.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

that question is almost impossible to answer because theres just to many damn good movies. Marty Mcfly is the maaaaaaaan
                    H Twenty Twizzle

Comment

it's hard as there's so so much good movies. maybe u should narrow it down to genre

i guess top of my head w/o thinking much would be child's play 2

i like sad movies, horror, and basically anything.. recently im trying to experience something different.

guys honestly, would u guys list any movie titles that has made you cry or nearly weep?

maybe i'll start a new thread..
                      hahahahah

Comment

pulp fiction
                        my ride

Comment

My all time favorite movie is Collateral with tom cruise and jamie foxx

oh and beverly hills cop 2

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Malcolm X is a good one, Mystic River was very good, but dragged on a lot (ie could have been shorter) but excellent acting I thought. Another I really like is Boyz in the Hood which I saw for the first time only recently.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by FishyMan
                              .. recently im trying to experience something different.

guys honestly, would u guys list any movie titles that has made you cry or nearly weep?..
                              H Twenty Twizzle

Comment

Working...
                              X