Rice, Hit with full force...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rice, Hit with full force...

Ok, I was on the freeway the other day going to work with pops... and for the Deigo heads, I work in Chula Vista and take the 805 south to the main st exit... And im sure they know its near the Intl. Mexican/US border.

Well, on the way... I saw an a lime green 1st gen eclipse with an APC rear spoiler, APC stickers, some kinda rear tail light mask and white, rota style rims. with a huge, loud exhaust. And it had TJ plates *the cali people see them as the white ones with the yellow arch at the bottom*

I've been seeing more and more cars like that with mexican plates. Ever since like a few months ago... Which leads me to believe only one thing....

2 Fast 2 Furious was finally dubbed in spanish and realised in theaters in Mexico!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I wonder if other countries really like APC... I mean, you can't get more USDM than American Parts Company!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      I wonder if other countries really like APC... I mean, you can't get more USDM than American Parts Company!!!
      lol, maybe mexico like USDM... Shit they havent even heard of JDM yet, just give it time...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Pretty funny. Well Mexico has pot holes that you can disapear into. I feel sorry for anyone who drives a really low car down there.
        And right after it rains, new pot holes emerge everywhere.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
        X