dents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dents?

on pimp my ride they tack welded nails to the side of the car and then used that round thing to pop the dents out... it had a ring on the outside that slid back to put force on the car so it pulled the dent out. does anyone know where i can get one of them... or a better way to remove dents

Originally posted by green blaster
    on pimp my ride they tack welded nails to the side of the car and then used that round thing to pop the dents out... it had a ring on the outside that slid back to put force on the car so it pulled the dent out. does anyone know where i can get one of them... or a better way to remove dents
    Its called a slide hammer...you should be able to get it wherever automotive tools are sold... Now for the stud welder...you would need to purchase that.... you best bet is some body filler for small dents...

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
      Its called a slide hammer...you should be able to get it wherever automotive tools are sold... Now for the stud welder...you would need to purchase that.... you best bet is some body filler for small dents...
      yea but even with the right tools its not as easy as it looks.. i dunno..for small stuff id try the suction dent puller..and YES if you have cheap paint it will come off with the dent puller. but id leave larger dents to the professionals..at least if you want it done just once..and not have to get stuff done over again..

hmmm.micks might want to pull back on the post whoring..try to at least give the guy SOME info instead of a completey worthelss post..

Comment

Working...
      X