Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics from my phone (not really CB related...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics from my phone (not really CB related...)

Moved this from the image gallery...

MAAAAAAAAAAAD pics from my JDM/CDM Sony Ericsson P800 (Pharell's phone from 'Fade to Black'). I lost some early ones, like me posing in front of a Bentley, etc...but these are good. There's a lot of them too...come for a ride with your boy:

^^^LOL @ people in downtown NYC...

^^^Saweeet 92 LX...it's stick too!

^^^'Zamunda' hat for Halloween; I was Prince Hakeem from 'Coming To America', with a gutted stuffed lion on my shoulder.

^^^Dropped G35 coupe early in the game made me stop in my tracks.

^^^CBR600F4i (I think) engine I was working on w/the FSAE team. I was drooling the whole time over the ITBs...

^^^EG, just how I like it...perfect, even w/the mismatched door. It's seen some time.

^^^GOT 'EM. Reminds me of Johnny Depp in 'Once Upon A Time In Mexico'...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

^^^My lil nephew...poor little guy fell on his face; hence the scabbies...but at least he's living life!!!

^^^Sweet DC2 w/a drop and the ITR front lip...nuff said.

^^^Lot of things going on in that pic. First of all that was an '88 Explorer on 22s, so yea it was indeed fucking ghetto fabulous. And then you have my reflection, complete with the suede old man jacket and the skully with the fuzz balls on strings and the ear flaps like I'm 5. Holla!

^^^My girl thought it was an Acura...I didn't know it was that easy.

^^^My girl is fascinated w/her boobs, as am I...we had a drunk grabbing session at the last party. YESSSSSS!!!!

^^^Me on a bike passing my car. I used to be really good; I could wheelie around a block non-stop, and bunnyhop trash cans on their sides. Now I can only bunnyhop them on their sides...my current bike is too light to wheelie nicely (Robinson old school).

^^^DAMN IT!!!

^^^LOL again; 'revolutionaries' w/a sense of humor...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

^^^WTF? In Manhattan no less.

^^^I'm not impressed.

^^^Imagine that!

^^^My girl. I LUUUUUUUV HER!!! 5' 9", nice legs, smart, funny, blah blah... She's touring Europe on vacation...I really miss her. And she's not purple in real life.

^^^Judging by my smug expression and my free hands, I'm either really good with my feet, I just got some, or I'm about to.

^^^LOL @ my homeboy Kyle, he's a clown.

^^^3 CB7's in a row on the road in the 'hood'...I had to get a pic. You can make out the last one by the back window.

^^^Latest mod. Yes it's rice...but I'm paying homage to the ~03 NYC street racing scene, when people really believed in intakes. I might get an intake pipe to round things out.

So yea that's it bitches. I've been meaning to transport these to my computer, and I just did...figured I'd put them up.

Comment

you look like a guy that breakdances here in cali...lol
        great pics though

oh and the ski hat w/ the ball is the greatest!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

who wedk? he looks like my boy olive.----oh yeah good pic's, i love manhattan
          Last edited by Raceboy; 06-22-2005, 10:45 PM.
          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I actually used to pop & lock pretty religiously (I dunno what the technical term for it is)...I used to hit up style2ouf.com often and hone my skills...but yea I'm out to get some Cookie Crisp and milk and call it a night.

Comment

i love random pic threads! i may try and snap a few pics of the scenery in downtown atlanta soon. but i dunno, the bums may try and steal my cam, hehe

that accord on CL wheels is actually a member on hondasociety, i knew it looked familiar

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                I actually used to pop & lock pretty religiously (I dunno what the technical term for it is)...I used to hit up style2ouf.com often and hone my skills...but yea I'm out to get some Cookie Crisp and milk and call it a night.
                any vids?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Prob. tomorrow, or soon...it's been a while.

Comment

2nd pic from the bottom.....I am diggin the broken door handle. GAH!

Comment

your a funny guy!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

nice pics man I'm ahave to cop me a camera phone one of dez here days

Members Ride Thread

Comment

hey nice pics man, any pics of the phone itself?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

damn, what kinda phone was that, its alot clearer than mines...

Edit* oh, I shoulda read the first post... hehe, well mines an audiovox, it sucks...
                            Last edited by lil_dcb7; 06-23-2005, 05:33 AM.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

nice pics dude

however the explorer must be a 1998 rather then an 88, dont think the line of explorers was out then.

take some more pics, they seem pretty interesting and also each ones kind of tells its own story
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X