pics of new headunit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics of new headunit

Well with huge surprise, my eclipse started giving me new hassle a few months after getting it, so i had to send it out. Usually takes 3-5 weeks to get it back, so i put the Prelude's stock unit in. I like the looks

Last edited by 97Lude; 06-22-2005, 10:39 AM.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

looks good mang! i used to have a 6th gen accord cd player in mine when i blew my first pioneer.

it was the OEM 6 disc changer, and i had to get a harness for the amber led's to light up and the code from honda. it looked good though!
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

for some reason i alwayz thought ur car was stick...

:Back In Business...

Comment

I love the OEM look...too bad nobody makes OEM style H/Us, that would be the shizzle...and they'd be cheaper too w/more features as they'd need less time for the face design. Good shit.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

stock headunits give crappy outputs. even the bose headunit is crappy but mainly the amp is what drives the sound on the bose units. that's a nice unit you got there though and it lights up amber which is nice.

do you really listen to your music with the volume at that level? just wondering .
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

clean out your pm's...i have seatbelt news for you...but nice headunit...i need something like that

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
            Originally posted by ACC0RD22
            no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
            So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

That's a sexy foglight switch!

Comment

ha naw, the knob doesn't stop at any point, so that could actually be the lowest point of volume lol.

The fog switch is hot isn't it

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i need to get an integra one...

is the lude, plug and play?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    I love the OEM look...too bad nobody makes OEM style H/Us, that would be the shizzle...and they'd be cheaper too w/more features as they'd need less time for the face design. Good shit.
                    I remember a few years back Alpine used to make OEM looking decks. They were really fawking simple, but goddamn did they punch. pops had one in his trecel. that same trecel with 2 15" subs and spinnin hubs

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

me and OEM cd players never get along....the one in my FD would always find a reason to skip, and the one in my gtp always skips

bro, whats with you and this rx7 these past couple of posts..? Do you still have it? I want some pics! (im obsessed with rx's especially FDs)

im done

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

nah, bought the 94 in 1999 for $14,481 tax and all, and sold it in 2000 for $17,800 (payoff + $4000) because my girl was on the way.......a 2 seater was useless to me.....i had it a little over a year........i lost all my pics because they were regular camera pictures, and i've moved 3 times since then and lost them in between....it was red, had a leather touring interior swapped in, 5 speed, stock rims and everything, 99 jdm tails and front bumper and that was about it.......bad ass car........but the oem cd player was shit lol.........they seem so sensitive
                        yeah, my dad had an fd and it came with a kenwood.... I wouldnt know about the OEM... hah. Damn I miss that car.... it was HAWT!!! What car did he get after he sold that? A 78 corolla... -sigh-

Comment

i like the looks of the headunit

too bad they dont make OEM ones that look like that, that put out the same sound quality that an eclipse headunit would.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

That looks clean.
                            BTW which model eclipse deck? Theyre incredible decks but I swear 1 in 4 has some sort of problem...

Comment

Working...
                            X