CB7Tuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
    well enough for me..im going to go back to watching the family guy on adulst swim and think about more ways i can go into the RED spending money on my accord...
    Alright, I was hoping clarkster would chime in, but about family guy, amen, brotha

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I have noticed the same thing, it's more like a bunch of people just hanging out here, rather that just a pile of posts. I like this Board the most out of all of them. Yes, you do have your peckers, but for the most place it's all good!

Comment

just say it man..cb7tuner.com is the best..haha...i agree with lil_cb7, hi..im aaron , ive read over other forums esp.v6performance.net..and they are total jerks...even my friend who went to the socal meet was a mazed on how everybody got along and no one was a jerk and wut not...hes on v6performance.net... so yeah...this is by far the best forum out there...
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
          just say it man..cb7tuner.com is the best..haha...i agree with lil_cb7, hi..im aaron

Well, since we're pretty much family...

Hello family, I'm Danny

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Hi, my name is ClarksterDotCom and im a CB7tuner.

Comment

yeah I love this board...it's like an addiction...i really like how people come here with personal problems and everyone tries to help or give advice..we pretty much are a family lets face it we are like the black sheep of the tuner scene and we all stick togetha

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by buddah
                yeah I love this board...it's like an addiction...i really like how people come here with personal problems and everyone tries to help or give advice..we pretty much are a family lets face it we are like the black sheep of the tuner scene and we all stick togetha
                couldnt ah said it betta

Comment

I think having such a strong community is costing me money! I'm more inclined to work on my car when I know I have lots of people to talk to. I kinda lost interest in my 3G hatch because 3geez.com sucked. There were a few really cool people on there, but not enough to really keep me going. I'm among friends here. Everyone is glad to help (and those that aren't I can just ban... )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    I think having such a strong community is costing me money! I'm more inclined to work on my car when I know I have lots of people to talk to. I kinda lost interest in my 3G hatch because 3geez.com sucked. There were a few really cool people on there, but not enough to really keep me going. I'm among friends here. Everyone is glad to help (and those that aren't I can just ban... )
                    Yeah its the way this forum is that makes me stay with my car, I've been thinking more and more about getting a 96-00 Civic 4dr though. Its a possibility but that all depends on the price and stuff that I'll get it at.
                    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

yeah like when we met in pasadena it was like we already knew each other and every one was cool. all cuz of this board
                      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

bump cause my post count is at 1000

and i contributed

CB7T for life!!!

Comment

my how much you still have to learn...

Comment

Working...
                          X