CB7Tuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7Tuner.com

Some people know about my "new" 300ZX.... And well, to get more info on it, i tired to find a good Z forum. After I found www.300zxclub.com... I gained a whole new perspective of CB7T.com...

Even tho im at like 300~ posts, I feel pretty familliar some of you and feel like i know most of you. I mean, I talk to a few steadily like clarkster and micks(maybe not the ideal guy to joke around with, but hes cool in my book) and I enjoy reading posts by many others. Essentailly, we are a close family. from Deev, to cpmike to accordkid to pretty much every one else. even some of the noobs. Especially CoPilot1. Im sure all of us have at least read his post if not participated in it. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=Motor+Swaps

So why bring up 300zxclub? well, their statistics show, at this current time while im typing this, shows that they have 552 currently active users... Most users online ever was 1696.. total users is 44,980

CB7T:
    currently online: 60
    most ever online: 311
    Total users: 3,020

No one knows each other on there... Its soooo boring. im sure there are a few groups of pals... But thats it. I think its sad... This is why I love CB7T... Every one pretty much know each other. I feel, "familliar" and "Comfortable" here. Forums like 300zx are pretty boring and well, lame and cold. Im sure that forum is very informative and cam give you the exact info of what you wanna know, but thats pretty much it... We are like a family. I just felt I had to share this.

CB7, All in the family...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

i agree.. everyone mainly knows the active members here.

tampa racing is the same way as your 300 club.. its local here but Members: 18,790. i know about 3 of them personally.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

who are you again?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        who are you again?
        who the fawk are you? oh yea, we had our cars painted blue at the same time and always did photochop headlight conversions almost 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          who are you again?
          Me? haha, i guess you didnt read my "welcome" greeting into CB7T.... It was a huge misunderstanding... Ask clarkster

But I know you, shit many times I have contemplated buying your kit!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

werd i mean theres only a few i dont like or hate

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i dont see what your post count has to do with anything ...

hell I've been here over a year and i'm not at 300...i just read alot...more people should do that....

It is nice here...hell this site and you guys inspiring me is what made me stay in the cb7 family...
              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                Me? haha, i guess you didnt read my "welcome" greeting into CB7T.... It was a huge misunderstanding... Ask clarkster

But I know you, shit many times I have contemplated buying your kit!
                i was kidding

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Liljord05
                  i dont see what your post count has to do with anything ...
                  exactly.. i've been here almost 2 years and have 3,500 posts.. mick has been here 3 months and has 2,500.. odd?

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                    exactly.. i've been here almost 2 years and have 3,500 posts.. mick has been here 3 months and has 2,500.. odd?
                    whoooooooooooooore haha
                    jp
                    jp
                    jp

Comment

lil_dcb7- I couldn't have said it better myself, we are a great family! That's why you're going to sell the 300zx just b/c the forum isn't as good as CB7Tuner! J/p, but please stick around though! Good luck w/ your car and your post really made me cry

Dan

Comment

i know what you mean about 300zx club, they are rude, and if it isnt JDM, stock or Labree its not worth their time...bunch of asses IMO. I went on the Z chat one night and they all talked shit to me cuz i think CF is sexy and also like Veilside. I then posted about their rudeness, and the mods deleted it..
                        CB7tuner is SOOOOOOOO much better.
                        1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                        4.0L I-6 2WD
                        293k miles, still running strong.
                        Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by CoPilot1
                          i know what you mean about 300zx club, they are rude, and if it isnt JDM, stock or Labree its not worth their time...bunch of asses IMO. I went on the Z chat one night and they all talked shit to me cuz i think CF is sexy and also like Veilside. I then posted about their rudeness, and the mods deleted it..
                          CB7tuner is SOOOOOOOO much better.
                          i'm a mod and i'm going to delete your post, just kidding.

this place is great. i have never seen a board run better than this one.. steve has to be the most laid back guy i know and always makes the right calls. as for the moderators, to them!

i have NO PROBLEM representing cb7tuner! even when i get my lexus, i'll still rep this place like no tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                            lil_dcb7- I couldn't have said it better myself, we are a great family! That's why you're going to sell the 300zx just b/c the forum isn't as good as CB7Tuner! J/p, but please stick around though! Good luck w/ your car and your post really made me cry

Dan
                            aw bro, thanks alot... honestly the only thing not making me get rid of the 300 is

DOOOOOOOOOOORIFTO!!!!!

You stay good too bro, hope to see alot more of you on here

Comment

yea if you dont remember who this kid was..

he wanted a cheap and smog easy vtack swap..but only the valve cover...not the actual vtack!... lots of confusion in that thread but w/e in the past..lots of knowledge and time have passed. anyways i feel you on the whole community thing, the only thing i feel bad about is the lack of commradery(sp?) i feel that steven is alone in maintaing this site. theres got to be a sure way method of keeping a steady flow of cash coming into this site. i know people donate, the t-shirts, hats and stickers all contribute, and some of the vendors help out also..but we need to do more..

advertising on the site makes it too much like honda-tech and i dont frequent that site cause its just a jumble of posts. im thinking about putting up a donation jar where i work...and saying its to help save the CB7s (an endangered species out of Ohio that is suffering from hind leg cancer and mutation of dual heads..hehehe) or something like that..most people wouldnt read it anyways. or some kind of event that we could host nationally for everyone to come to and have sponsers show up too.. idk i just feel that one day ill come to log on and the site will be gone..and ill go over to accordtuner and read that the site is gone for good..i want this site to stick around so that my kids can come here and see where i learned about the car they are inheriting..

well enough for me..im going to go back to watching the family guy on adulst swim and think about more ways i can go into the RED spending money on my accord...

Comment

Working...
                              X