F*ck the cops!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
    it happens, at the eibach meet some guy was just leaving and going home and this cop just stopped him and told him to pop his hood. I think his car was swapped and turbo so he got sent to a state ref and he couldn't drive home, had to call a tow truck to take it home.
    i remember that^^^^ it was in corona.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

bastard police.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if i ever got pulled for mods.... i'd tell them to take a look at the yota on 44's in the winn dixie parking lot.... he drives that every day and theres no way in hell he fit 44's with six inches (legal limit)

SOLD!

Comment

Hell .. ask the popo to pop his hood.. LOL !!! Bet he doesnt pass smog .. and ...btw
          whats that thingy under the whats a mah whoszit? Huh? Tell me THAT officer...

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

damn man...vt comes arent too strict, except when it comes to apparent things, like illegal lightening and such stuff, but other then that they are pretty chill. Im hopin when i move to mass and college in RH, the cops are pretty light too, im guessin that im wrong tho, so ill have to be carefull.

good luck in the future with other cops
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I hate cops too! I ditched one this weekend in Chicago and was scared shitless. I was following Jeremy in my car to six flags. He got ahead of me because he seems to like to do 80+ in that damn accord. I think it was around 100 at this particular moment. I get the little cavalier up to 90 to try to catch him and this cop whips in behind be and hits his lights and sirens. I brake and slow to 60. He gets in front of me, slams on his brakes so I almost rear end him. Ok, pull me over just don't make me rear end your stupid ass. Then he points to the right side of the highway. He pulls to the right like he wants me to pull over...fine. But instead of pulling on to the right shoulder he signals for me to exit the highway so he can pull me over on the off ramp. Not to mention that Jeremy was a good 3 miles ahead of me now. As soon as the cop hits the exit to where he couldn't whip back over I act as if I am going to exit and then jerk a quick left and floor it. I caught up to Jeremy and made him pull over so I could do what any woman would do and bitch him out for loosing me. We jump back in the cars and take off like a bat out of hell hoping to hit six flags before any other cops track my ass down... COPS= I hate cops....(and Jeremy is a criminal justice major) HE HE HE!

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                damnn lol. I heard that an assload of cops went to Hot Import Night in CA with flatbeds and shit. They left with 12 cars lol.
                when my dad worked with Road One a few years back. he was part of a huge police street racing sting that was somewhere near qualcomm and shit. Making a long story short, Road One realeased some 200 impounded import racers the next 3 days, CHP Crushing at least 10 (according to my dad)

Cali sux... Man if it wernt for the sun and beach....

and hot chicks at the beach

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                  try living in cali bro cops fuck with me ALL the time, one time i got a ticket for low tire tread!

Back in January, one of the things I failed inspection was for the faulty drivers window. The inspection facility told me its a state law to have the drivers window working corretly and a cop could write you a ticket for a inoperable drivers window. It was fixed, but had to buy a new oem motor.

There are about 100 of non-moving, vehicle related fines for every state. The inoperable power window and low tire tread fall under vehicle defect.

Comment

Just went thru one of the gayest ticks myself... a clear blue-tinted rear license plate cover... constable pulling ppl over in a school zone decides he can find something wrong with my car. Quarter mile after the school trap I see a white ford crown vic behind me im like what the heck i didn't do a thing. Light turns green I casually keep going another 1/8th mile till im literally pulling into my street and he turns his lights on... im a few houses away from home and he writes me up... 104 for a $3 plate cover... o.o

take it off in front of the constable after i get the ticket... go to court find out it's a 'pre court' basically the judge tries to pursuade everyone to pay up.. so so ***... i had a ticket a lil while back cause my tailights were out and they dismissed that right away cause i got em fixed.. i ask this judge about getting it dismissed and he gives me an off the wall answer that isn't really related to my question... o.o... like a politician..
                    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I cant believe how strict they are, I hope Arizona doesnt end up like that, but it seems there going that way emissions get a little stricter each year. Our emissions test here is a joke, its pretty much prison work release people who wouldnt know an engine swap if they saw it. We have a fuel tank pressure test here and the stupid guy crimped one of my coolant lines instead of a fuel line. He then went on to tell me I have a air leak in my fuel system. The cops here dont really seem to single out the imports, at least they really dont screw with me.

Comment

WOW!!!^^^^^^ wish our smog laws were that easy
                        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

its sad, sometimes pathetic to see these "fuck the cops" type of threads. not all officers of the law are assholes, and i say this because i have friends in the NYPD, Chicago PD, and in the Orlando PD. i'm sure we've had bad experiences, but i just find it amusing coz if your car is stolen, NYPD(or your local police precint) would be the first people to call. these people are doing their job, and i have my utmost respect towards them. yes it is sad to see "import" tuners getting the negative attention, but honestly, i don't mind at all. with all the shit that happens here in NY, i rather get pulled over to see if my car was stolen, or to check if i'm the owner of the car.
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                            its sad, sometimes pathetic to see these "fuck the cops" type of threads. not all officers of the law are assholes, and i say this because i have friends in the NYPD, Chicago PD, and in the Orlando PD. i'm sure we've had bad experiences, but i just find it amusing coz if your car is stolen, NYPD(or your local police precint) would be the first people to call. these people are doing their job, and i have my utmost respect towards them. yes it is sad to see "import" tuners getting the negative attention, but honestly, i don't mind at all. with all the shit that happens here in NY, i rather get pulled over to see if my car was stolen, or to check if i'm the owner of the car.
                            yeah, if it was once in awhile that you got pulled over to see if your car is stolen or if your the owner thats cool. But it's happened to me soo many times that it pisses me off more then helps me understand they are trying to do their jobs. The cops that I've gotten pulled over from in the past once I prove them wrong they won't let it go and keep on going on til they try to find something I fucked up, but it hasn't happened yet. I know there are good cops out there but I've met a lot more asshole cops then good ones. Thats why when you see these I hate cop threads everyone shares their opinions and experiences. Everyone knows theres a good and a bad to things, but who really comments on the good until there is a reason for you to appreciate it?

Comment

Of course not all cops are bad, but every single nypd cop i have encountered so far were. A cop once cursed me out for being out on a saturday night and told me to go home. wtf

Comment

lol, i got pulled over for being out of school... and then he gave me a ticket for having a flat tire... thing is- i got up to goto school, had a flat tire, and i was driving to les schwab when i got pulled over... he was like "why are you out of school?" and i said "I dropped out when I was six, my teachers hated me" and then hes like "oh, you have a flat tire", and writes me a ticket. wow. what the heck.
                                -pax
                                Seattle, WA

Comment

Working...
                                X