Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^sig stealer

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

hey retard, it's a joke.
      Seattle, WA

Comment

lol i haven'ta had a problem with cops pullin me over but i did have this cop that blocked my entrance to my neighborhood because a power line was done which is understandable but the thing is i was like can i get in plz he comes off at me screaming literally screaming "boy u want to get electricuted, you want to get fried by 50,000 volts?" At this time i didn't know what was wrong so i was like wtf is he yelln at me for then i ask do u know how long it is going to take this was at 2 in the morin after a hard days at work and he comes up to me agn and says " i told u once to leave now i am going to have to either place u under arrest for neglecting a direct order from a police official or i am going to have to write a ticket which would u like? so i was like fuck this and i drove off to a win dixe and used a pay phone cause my cell died and call my parents they said he was doing his job i was like yelling an cursing at a teen jus askin why he can't get home at 2 in the morin. But jus a couple side notes i know a lot of cops they r my friends cause i work with some of them so i get off pretty easy i.e was going 110 down 9a in a 65 one of my cop friends pulls me over and jus give me a warning lmao but ya i also plan on going into a criminal justice major too
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
          hey retard, it's a joke.
          Your girl's hot...

And there's a difference between enforcement and harassment. If I was driving around with no exhaust and no headlights or something I could understand, but my car is stock in appearance and sound other than the drop and the intake. I feel like they see a youngish guy in a Honda and assume the worst...I mean I wasn't the only person on the road, so why would he single me out? I'm not even gonna pull the race thing as that's baloney in my neighborhood; I pretty much only see those Gotti looking kids getting pulled over...but still; my car being dropped affects nobody on the road, so I don't see why it would be a cause for a cop to pull me over.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damn, cops in NY are just as brutal as Cali. I had a cop make me late to wokr just because he thought my car was too low. What really killed me tho, he whipped out a measuring stick and measured the headlights at 23 inches off the ground. Therefore no ticket, but he told not to do any "silly stuff"

Comment

Working...
            X