F*ck the cops!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*ck the cops!!!!

I just had to pull a bob and weave on some stupid cop...I just made a left turn, and I was driving normally, and he puts his flashers on and makes a u-turn. I dunno if it was for me, but he sure did take his damn time...so I hit some corners and dodged whatever ticket he was looking to give me. I'm guessing something for 'excessive lowering'. Whatever. I don't bother anybody on the road too much so I dunno why he singled me out like that. I don't even have an exhaust. But whatever that's my story.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

try living in cali bro cops fuck with me ALL the time, one time i got a ticket for low tire tread!
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

um yeah we dont have cops out here

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
        lucky you
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
          try living in cali bro cops fuck with me ALL the time, one time i got a ticket for low tire tread!
          Cali cops do suck...one tried to arest me for trying to steal a car, it just happened to be my cb7 Once I let him open the car with my keys and showed him all the registration and shit then he accused me of ditching class.

Then it happened to me again when I was driving my TL, the cop constantly kept on running the plate to see if it was stolen, he was a dick and wouldn't believe the car was mine(registered under my dads name).

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
            are you even old enough to drive yet?
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              are you even old enough to drive yet?
              umm yes

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

wtf are u serious never heard of such a thing
                My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

Originally posted by John Conner18
                  wtf are u serious never heard of such a thing
                  i swear bro it happend. i was rollin with about 4 other cars and i wasn't doing anything wrong all the sudden CHP turns the lights on me, so i'm thinkin' he's gonna get me for too low or modified exhaust right? (this is when i had a civic with an engine swap) so the cops like "pop your hood" so i did, he saw my set up then got on his radio. so i was like "what the fuck" then this big CHP truck rolls up and they pull out this mobil smog machine *i shit you not* so they ran it and it failed so the cop says "now i'm going to walk around your car and site you for everything i see wrong with your car" and he did. i got sited for modified engine with illegal smog, too low, modified exhaust,too dark of tint, and tire tread too low! in the long run with fines and everything it was about 2,400. thats what i get for being cocky to a cop!
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i swear bro it happend. i was rollin with about 4 other cars and i wasn't doing anything wrong all the sudden CHP turns the lights on me, so i'm thinkin' he's gonna get me for too low or modified exhaust right? (this is when i had a civic with an engine swap) so the cops like "pop your hood" so i did, he saw my set up then got on his radio. so i was like "what the fuck" then this big CHP truck rolls up and they pull out this mobil smog machine *i shit you not* so they ran it and it failed so the cop says "now i'm going to walk around your car and site you for everything i see wrong with your car" and he did. i got sited for modified engine with illegal smog, too low, modified exhaust,too dark of tint, and tire tread too low! in the long run with fines and everything it was about 2,400. thats what i get for being cocky to a cop!
                    damn man, *note to self, stay the hell away from california*

Comment

Originally posted by brownaznkid
                      damn man, *note to self, stay the hell away from california*

werd....

SOLD!

Comment

damnn lol. I heard that an assload of cops went to Hot Import Night in CA with flatbeds and shit. They left with 12 cars lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                          damnn lol. I heard that an assload of cops went to Hot Import Night in CA with flatbeds and shit. They left with 12 cars lol.
                          it happens, at the eibach meet some guy was just leaving and going home and this cop just stopped him and told him to pop his hood. I think his car was swapped and turbo so he got sent to a state ref and he couldn't drive home, had to call a tow truck to take it home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                            yeah they were chillin' by the staples center doing a little import sting.
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Damn thats some crazy shit them leaving with cars. Yes cops are like that most of the time singling out hondas even with the slightest bit of mods if any.Any little thing they can give a ticket for theyll do it. Unless your me thats why when i go to work i wear my uniform that way when the see the brown the just leave me alone. Its like they are a whole different person on the other hand if i wasnt id be gettin a ticket everyday. They also probably know that if i get a ticket and i remember their face i will send whatever they got comin through to be delivered to their house. They write me up i write em up and send their shit back thats all say bye,bye to Mr. package because little timmy wont get his bike hes always wanted this christmas

Comment

Working...
                              X