No announcement yet.

RIP 92 cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, "obstruction of traffic" I believe it's called.
    I was driving around the mall parking lot today, and there were tons of people driving terribly. There wer ethe little girls on their cell phones running stopsigns (or old ladies in minivans and SUVs...) Then there were those idiots who stop when they DON'T have a stop sign... Those coming off the main road into the lot. Now those people are even more of a hazard! And they're not even moving! The confuse the hell out of other drivers, and cause accidents that way.
    Personally, I'm more aware of people going when, where, and how they're not supposed to. Those that are going too slow, or stopped in strange places, are more of a hazard.

Comment

not to mention if they are parked on a corner and you cant see while your lookin both ways and one of your views is obstructed of those fuckin cellphones. I purposely cut people off or act like im gonna side ram em just to see them react i caused him to get into an accident cause he wasnt paying attention to the road

Comment

I was going like 35-45 HE was going super slow
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts)... a dying breed. #8

RIP DEC 29, 03 Frame is Bent.... byebye Byebye CB7Tunner.com nice knowing yall

Comment

Dont worry, insurance may total it, but buy it back, and get it back to new. I thought mine was done...

but so far Ive bought a new battery, radiator, hood latch, headlight, and it looks like this:

Just remember, a hammer, prybars, and some bs works wonders when you are trying to put it back together.

Comment

why doent the hhod close all the way down is it not aligned up right? looks hardly noticeable you did it yourself bro?

Comment

The hood isnt aligned cuz thats the same hood thats in the picture above(the one that looks like a "V") I just took it off, and hit it with a hammer to shape it back out till i can get a cf hood. Ive also got that gap between the bumper and headlights, but i'll fix that when i get the new bumper. The other side of the hood fits nice though

But yeah, I made it drivable(new rad, bending stuff almost back to normal) by myself in the college parking lot while it was snowing...kinda sucked, but you gotta do what you gotta do. So then i drove it from michigan to florida straight through(about 21 hours)
              Last edited by aero; 01-01-2004, 05:05 PM.

Comment

looks like they probably wont total it... so Ima rebuild for the cheepest possible and put all black prjector lamps a new kit replace my neon and put all the rest toward the f22b
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts)... a dying breed. #8

RIP DEC 29, 03 Frame is Bent.... byebye Byebye CB7Tunner.com nice knowing yall

Comment

Working...
                X