Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Addition to our CB7:

Awesome Addition

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

damn.. looks like silver.. damn worth more than the car X 100000000
    hahahahah

Comment

make emm say uuhhh uhh nah nah nah na
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Questions from other members
        Q: Platnum or not, don't you think $75k is rediculous even if it is the only one? I mean, if you buy the knob, does it come with a free car?
        A: The knob comes with a certificate of authenticity, this will assure only one will ever be made by TWM Performance...and no free car included
        Lmao WTF is that some kind of joke, this guy cant be serious thinking someones gonna buy a shift knob for that kind of money
        Last edited by TDUBZ; 06-20-2005, 09:21 AM.
        92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
        MY ACCORD

Comment

i guarantee that bitch is just fuckin aluminum like all the others.. fuckin pathetic..

"hmm.. i have a big block of one of the rarest metals in the entire world.. should i make many pieces of fine jewelry?.. no.. i got it!.. A SHIFT KNOB!!"

Comment

Even if it WAS pure platinum, that knob wouldn't be worth more than a couple grand at most!

Notice that they're from Canada, and they only specify free shipping to the US. They're hoping for an international buyer (and the US IS another country ) That way, when they rip someone off, an international lawsuit will be too much trouble. If you think getting your money back from Joe Sneak in Indiana was hard, try getting money back from someone from another country!

Comment

Damn, I hope I can BuyItNow, I don't want to have to bid on that shit and risk someone else on here getting it.

I've been watching this for a while, and now everyone and their brother is gonna bid on it. Didn't we say no Ebay theads?
              -Jay

Comment

Some rich mofo will probably buy it then show it off on an episode of cribs.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                  Some rich mofo will probably buy it then show it off on an episode of cribs.
                  Lol

"Im mike jones, heres my accord with an wutcha call a prelude engine... the idea just came to me one day... and this is my pure platinum shift knob... you know how we do it!"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

do they think some one is actually gonna bid?... there lucky if someone does. canadian or not.

i got some platinum window trim that needs selling.. what do ya think guys... can i get 145,000,000 for it or what ... all 4 doors..

common anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                      Try $35K USD at todays market close.
                      Really? That much for just a shifter's worth of Platinum? Wow! I didn't realize it was THAT precious! I'm glad both my wife and myself are silver/white gold people! That's not nearly as expensive!

Comment

Working...
                      X