Kfc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kfc

hello fellow cb7memebers.. i'm sure you guys remember me making a post about working at mcdonalds.. if not let me reiterate.. anyways yea my mother was going to get me hired at mickey deez.. but i decided not to because i didn't want to work around her.. nor risk her job.....

anyways i found a better job in a better position and environment.. I'm going to work in less than 2hrs.. i really don't know what i'm doing there.. they said i'll be doing everything from cleaning up feces in the bathroom to cleaning, cooking..

I hope they start me off with cashier or sumthing today.. but i hope not giving the orders out because i don't know shit about the chickens.. All i know is what the popcorn chicken looks like and wings.. idunno what the breast, leg, thighs look like.. oh well... i'm not a chicken man... lol i guess this job will help me out a bit..

Anyways in the longrun i hope i keep this job and make me finanical stable..

what i plan on doing to my cb7 is loads of thing.. many people might say that the job i;m doing it would be impossible to get all the things i want but hey i'm going to start pushing mad hours and over the summer when school is out..

next thing on my list is to get the steering rack fixed, next up is the brakes.. next up is the shifter cable.. next up is the clutch... then a fully tune up... oil change.. then bodywork, new paint job for 500.00 including body work... then rims, drop.. then black leather interior and headliner..

i have alot of work ahead of me.. i hope kfc isn;t to bad.

Sorry had to vent a lil before i start work today for the very 1st time lol.. i mean its better than gettin 20.00 every week for allowance..
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
    ...i have alot of work ahead of me.. i hope kfc isn;t to bad.

Sorry had to vent a lil before i start work today for the very 1st time lol.. i mean its better than gettin 20.00 every week for allowance..
    we all gotta start somewhere. good luck with your new job.
    btw, try to find out if KFC uses steroids to get their chicken that big
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
      hello fellow cb7memebers.. i'm sure you guys remember me making a post about working at mcdonalds.. if not let me reiterate.. anyways yea my mother was going to get me hired at mickey deez.. but i decided not to because i didn't want to work around her.. nor risk her job.....

anyways i found a better job in a better position and environment.. I'm going to work in less than 2hrs.. i really don't know what i'm doing there.. they said i'll be doing everything from cleaning up feces in the bathroom to cleaning, cooking..

I hope they start me off with cashier or sumthing today.. but i hope not giving the orders out because i don't know shit about the chickens.. All i know is what the popcorn chicken looks like and wings.. idunno what the breast, leg, thighs look like.. oh well... i'm not a chicken man... lol i guess this job will help me out a bit..

Anyways in the longrun i hope i keep this job and make me finanical stable..

what i plan on doing to my cb7 is loads of thing.. many people might say that the job i;m doing it would be impossible to get all the things i want but hey i'm going to start pushing mad hours and over the summer when school is out..

next thing on my list is to get the steering rack fixed, next up is the brakes.. next up is the shifter cable.. next up is the clutch... then a fully tune up... oil change.. then bodywork, new paint job for 500.00 including body work... then rims, drop.. then black leather interior and headliner..

i have alot of work ahead of me.. i hope kfc isn;t to bad.

Its not going to make you financially stable, I'm sorry to break it to you. And with all the shit you need on that car, you're gonna be living check to check unless you work 60hrs a week and even then its gonna be hard.

I was working for 8.50 an hr, 25-30 hrs. a week, and after I did maintenance and fix shit that caused problems (timing belt, water pump, clutch, axles, o2 sensor, catalyic convertor, tierod broke in Bklyn, now rotors and pads) it seemed like I worked just to feed the car. Barely had money to go out with my gf on the weekends, which ended up causing more problems (albeit small problems that I can fix ) but problems nonetheless.

I wish you the best, and I'm sorry if it sounds like a pessimistic post, but I'm telling you the truth of something you're gonna learn in the next few weeks. But the good in this story is, I've found a new job, working for the Army Corps of Engineers, its a summerhire but it has its possibilities to move up to a work while in school arrangement as well. $10.50 an hr., 40hr weeks, get paid biweekly. So it isn't that bad anymore, except for the fact that they hold your first week's check till the end, so I won't be getting paid till around 4th of July.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Extra Crispy = mmmmmmmmmm. You know how much free left over chicken you are going to bring home? Alot. I use to work at KFC back in the day. Good stuff. You will never go hungry. They don't pay very much but I had fun for the 1 year I worked there.
        my ride

Comment

psst...can you tell me what the colonels secret recipe is?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i'm back from work.. its not really bad as i expected.. i don't think i made lots of mistake.. maybe 3-4errors the most.. i started at 11am and finished around 4pm.. what kinda BS is that i want more hours for my car......grrrrrr

Comment

wtf you dont know what a chicken leg looks like!!!! lol

But seriously though, as long as you able to constantly work a lot of hours and spend your money wisely you should be ok. Tax can be a bitch though.

Comment

I just had 3 KFC snackers for lunch!!!
                ________
                Marijuana Medical
                Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:10 AM.
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

You live in MA right? taxes suck I get 32% taken off my check with state and federal

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                    You live in MA right? taxes suck I get 32% taken off my check with state and federal
                    welcome to the real world. you want services from the state and government you have to pay for them.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                      welcome to the real world. you want services from the state and government you have to pay for them.
                      no shit

Comment

yea i live in MA.. tax is a bitch.. i did 6hrs in 2 days thats cuz i wasn't put down in the schedule.. but thats $7.25x6hrs i'm lookin at like 25 bucks after tax.. oh well i'll use that for gas money.. i'll try to push more hours tommorrow and this week..

Comment

i've been working since i was 14. im 18 now and i finally got a reasonable job. $11 an hour working at a shop. life sucks when your young man. just gotta tough it out.
                          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                            doesn't matter if you want them or not, you'll pay for them

of course, you also pay for the multi billion dollar "money livening up" project.....they spent over 1 billion tax dollars to change the money's design and make it colorful.......to me, that's a waste...imagine 1 billion dollars worth of food for people who can't afford it all the time
                            I didn't want to be the first to say it, Thanks fizz.
                            my ride

Comment

my 2nd day at work.. i got 30mins left to go in.. i'm getting ready to go wish me luck...

Comment

Working...
                              X